shocked.

Pov Khaotung:

I had a shift. It was as crowded as always. I was tired and would have loved to skip work today. But I won't let myself fall into a hole again just because of some guy.

I noticed someone approaching the bar. I was turned away from the dance floor, busy washing glasses. I turned around and asked what the person wanted to drink. "Oh, what are you doing here, and how did you even get in?" I asked Book. He looked at me with a smile. "I thought my friend needed some distraction, so I decided to visit him because he hasn't had much time for me lately." I had really neglected my friends lately. How did he even know that I was feeling down? The answer came right next to Book and gave him a kiss on the mouth. "I hope you didn't wait too long, babe," said Force. Oh my God, what had I missed?

2 hours ago
Pov Book:

I was lying next to Force in bed. I never thought I would end up with a rich idiot. But here I am now. He was still asleep. We went out partying last night and stayed out late, and then we went to his place and had some "fun." At some point, we fell asleep, and now it's already afternoon. My sleep schedule is messed up, really. I looked at him; he was so beautiful.

As I lay in bed next to Force, looking at him, I couldn't help but think about the unexpected turn my life had taken. He was indeed rich, and there were moments when his wealth and spoiled nature irritated me. But at the same time, he was incredibly charming and caring, especially in the moments when we were alone.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and got up to take a shower.

When I came out of the shower, Force was sitting in bed, staring speechlessly at his phone screen. I jumped into bed with him. "What's going on?" He wordlessly handed me the phone. I took it and started reading.

**The Wedding of the Century: Princess Isabella and First Plan Their Union**

In a surprising twist of royal events, Princess Isabella and First have announced their engagement, and it seems we are gearing up for the royal wedding of the century. The news of their impending marriage has spread like wildfire, making headlines worldwide.

**The Love Story of Isabella and First**

Princess Isabella, the youngest daughter of the King and Queen, has always captured the hearts of the people. Her charm, elegance, and dedication to charitable causes have made her one of the most beloved members of the royal family. On the other hand, there's First, a respected aristocrat and philanthropist known for his philanthropic work and commitment to environmental issues.

The two allegedly met at various royal events, and it didn't take long for their acquaintance to turn into deep love. Their relationship was largely kept secret until today when the engagement was officially announced.

**The Wedding of the Century**

The upcoming wedding between Princess Isabella and First will undoubtedly be one of the most significant events in the history of the royal family. The celebrations are expected to be filled with royal splendor and glamour, attracting guests from around the world.

The wedding will take place in the magnificent royal gardens, and preparations are already in full swing. The royal family and the future bridal couple themselves are thrilled about this special occasion and look forward to sharing it with the public.

**Public Reaction**

The news of the upcoming wedding has taken the public by storm. Social media is flooded with congratulations and declarations of love for the couple. Many are already referring to Isabella and First as the "royal dream couple," and the anticipation of the wedding is palpable.

**A Glimpse into the Future**

As we prepare for the royal wedding of the century, all we can do is hope that Princess Isabella and First will lead a happy and fulfilling marriage. Their love has already captured the hearts of many, and we can't wait to witness this historic moment. The whole world will eagerly await celebrating the royal family and the happy bridal couple on their wedding day. It promises to be an event that will go down in the annals of history and inspire generations of people.

I looked up. "What does this mean?" I asked Force. "No idea. But something's fishy. First of all, First would never get involved with that woman, and especially not marry her. Secondly, he's gay. Thirdly, I thought he is in love with Khaotung." I looked out the window, deep in thought.

"I thought so too. But wait, how do you know this Isabella?" I asked skeptically.

"From events," he replied hesitantly. I looked at him.

"Okay, yes, we had a thing once. A one-night stand, nothing serious," he whispered softly. "And she has a great body. How could I resist?" he added.

I pounced on him. "What did you just say? Just you wait," we kissed. I loved him. I knew he hadn't been into serious relationships before, but I trusted him. It took me a while to open up to him, and I knew he had said that to provoke me.

"Your body belongs to me alone," I said, laughing. He smiled and kissed me. "Yes, I know. My heart belongs to you alone too."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

forcebook?? Hahhaahhaha

How do Force and Book plan to distract Khaotung, especially when they're a couple? Isn't that exactly what Khaotung doesn't need right now?

Next part is coming soon. I am writing on it right now.

Thank you all for reading my storys. Love you, guys

Have a nice day💕💕