Ch. 166 I can feel it.

Start from the beginning

Isha placing her hands on her head : Ohh ha us club me. Main bhul hi gayi thi.

YN was about to say something when Tavish : Wifey come here.

YN to Isha : Ok I'll talk to you later. Bye.

YN cuts the call and goes inside.

YN went to Tavish : What happened Tavish?

Tavish, holding YN by the waist. : Are you ready Wifey?

YN with her arms around Tavish's neck. : Hmm of course  I'm ready.

Tavish caresses YN's cheek : So now we have to go to the hospital. So...

Saying this, Tavish stops.
YN starts looking at Tavish.
Tavish, after seeing YN's face for a few moments, places his lips on her lips.. YN's eyes close.

YN and Tavish were kissing each other very passionately. After about 10 minutes both separate from each other.

Tavish joining his head with YN's head, smirked : So ab chale.

YN pecking on Tavish's lips : Hmm chalo.

Then both of them leave the bedroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Nikki was in Jaksh's cabin at this time. Both were sitting facing each other. And some were discussing.

Nikki annoyingly : I work for the King, so why are you telling me all these things?

Jaksh, looking at Nikki: Because in future you are going to become my wife.

Nikki raises her eyebrows : Seriously, You haven't proposed me yet, so right now I am your girlfriend.

Jaksh smiling : Don't worry about it. I will propose you and you will have to say yes.

Nikki, teasing Jaksh : Really, You will propose me and I will say yes. Why is there so much confidence? I can also say no.

Jaksh with wide eyes: Are you thinking of ditching me? How rude Nikki.

Nikki smiling : What should I do? Now I have to think, in whose hands should I give my entire life?

Listening to Nikki, Jaksh looks at Nikki for a few moments. Then he stands up from his chair.

Nikki also stood up : What happened?

Jaksh does not answer Nikki's question, he goes and stands in front of Nikki. And starts looking at Nikki.

Nikki raises her eyebrows : kaun se sadme me chale gaye ho? Bolo bhi kuch..

Jaksh, placing his hand on Nikki's cheek. : You don't have to put your life in anyone's hands. Nikki.
And certainly not me. Your life is only yours. Sabse badi baat tum Nikki ho. Vo Nikki jo dar ko bhi darana jaanti hai. Your attitude, your nature, your fearless. This is what attracted me the most, Nikki. So even if we get married, your life will always be yours.

Listening to Jaksh, Nikki was feeling very proud. She was happy that she had chosen such a person in her life. Who always wants to see her success in her life.

Nikki smiling : kitne ache ho na tum. Junglee se sweet ban rahe ho tum.

Jaksh smiling : Acha. Aur sweet main pehle se hi hu.

While speaking, Jaksh's eyes go to Nikki's lips.

Within a few moments, Jaksh and Nikki's lips connect. The eyes of both are closed. Both of them get lost in the feeling of their love.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hospital

Mina's cabin

YN was lying on the bed, Tavish was sitting on a stool near YN. And Tavish was holding YN's hand.

Mina moving the curtain aside : YN, Pull up your top.

Listening to Mina, YN lifts her top.

Mina applies gel on YN's stomach and starts the machine, YN looks at the screen.
While watching, a smile appears on her face.

YN looking at the screen : it's growing Tavish.

Mina looking at the screen : Hmm YN, Your baby is growing very well.

YN smiles after listening to Mina.
YN turns her head and looks at Tavish who was staring at the screen. But there were no expressions on Tavish's face.

YN did not need to see Tavish's expression to understand his feelings.
By looking at Tavish's eyes, YN could clearly understand what Tavish felt. And this right was given to YN by Tavish himself.

After some time YN gets up and sits.
Tavish and YN go and sit on chairs.
Mina sits on the chairs in front of both of them.

Mina, looking at reports : I must say YN You are very healthy and so is the baby. Your baby is very healthy. Finally you have completed the first trimester. So I think To remain active, you should start exercising.

YN nods : Ok Mina.

Just then Tavish's phone rings. Tavish checks the caller ID, stands up and goes out.

Mina, looking at YN: You know YN.
Women who are pregnant are very lucky. Because she feels the heartbeat of her child with her every moment. you feel that too YN. And only you can feel.

YN with her hand on her stomach : Hmm I can feel it Mina.

Then Tavish : Wifey are you done?

YN stood up : yea I'm done.

YN bids goodbye to Mina and goes out.

*************************************************************