Chapter 102: Macaroni

-----------------------

Dominic POV

As I make my way back home, I receive another notification. By now, I can easily identify when it's Lacie texting me because I've assigned her a distinct special sound.

I'm still annoyed with her.I understand that she mentioned needing space, and despite it bothering me, I respected her request.

What didn't help was when Kiera came over and said that shit.

"So she's not coming back?" Kiera had asked about a day later.

I was in a foul mood and very annoyed with Kiera. She had apologized to me over and over for what she said to Lacie. She had tried to get me to sleep with her, and I really wanted to, just to relieve some stress and take my mind off things. Despite my carnal instincts, I just wasn't in the mood otherwise.

After about the third day of Lacie not calling me or reaching out, I did feel slighted.

"Maybe she moved on, Dominic. She probably has a boyfriend or something that you don't even know about," Kiera said to me.

At that moment, I was already annoyed, and this made me feel worse. I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mean, if she has a boyfriend, whatever, but why would she lie about that to me?

Also, is Lacie really the kind of person who would run around if she's in a committed relationship? Is Lacie that person?

Personally, I don't care, but there's something icky about girls who do that, especially if their boyfriends don't know.

That could never be me.

Suddenly, after ruminating on what Kiera said, I started to feel sick to my stomach.

I guess Kiera was trying to make me feel better, so she took out my dick and started sucking before I could stop her... but I felt so numb I didn't want to stop her.

I decided that I was going to say 'fuck it'. All Lacie had to say was she didn't want to be friends. She didn't have to go through all that shit. I remember how angrily I came inside Kiera's mouth while thinking about Lacie and how stupid she made me feel.

Kiera glanced up at me and flashed a smile. Perhaps she noticed that I wasn't reciprocating the smile, so she gently rubbed my legs.

"You're too good for her anyway, Dominic. Besides, it's not like you want to sleep with her, so it's best to stop leading her on, right? What she really needs is someone else to make her feel good, someone who can actually give her what she wants. Us girls need that."

At that moment, I glared at Kiera.

Why the FUCK would she say that to me?

I have no idea why that made me so fucking furious, but I instantly stood up with my erection still lingering, not completely subsided, and stormed away from her and slammed the door to my studio so hard I thought I broke it.

I recall spending the entire day locked inside my studio.

It's been 15 days since I've seen Lacie. Fuck her! I'm glad...

...

No, I'm not.

I feel fucking awful.

She said we were friends.

I feel FUCKING awful!

She probably has a new guy friend.

Well, fine. I don't give a fuck. She's free to do whatever she wants.