"Now, tell me. How bad do you want it baby?"

"Dallas- I want it so bad. I just miss the feeling of you inside me..." He says with a bit of shame.

"Aww, my boy missed his cock."

"yes I do. C-can I-"

"when I say you can, doll. Right now, Dally just wants to use you all up..."

I latch my mouth on his neck and begin to lick and kiss the soft flesh. He lets out yearning moans quietly, and runs his hands along my back desperately.

"I can tell how bad you want it. You're going to have to wait. Unless you can beg just enough."

Pony starts to hump his groin against my thigh, desperate for any friction to help him release.

"this is torture, Dallas! Please just..."

"just what?"

"...please fuck me. I need you so bad, Dallas-"

I'm a little taken aback by his sudden admission, but I give him an evil grin.

"since you asked so nicely."

He sighs in relief, before I resume the kissing on his neck. With my hands, I reach lower to his boxers. I don't break the sloppy chain of kisses slowly going further down his collarbone.

Once they are kicked off his legs by his own feet, I pull off of his neck.

"get my fingers wet for you." I put my put my fingers to his lips, which he opens just enough to allow my fingers to slip in. He plays with my fingers in his mouth and makes sure they're coated in saliva. His lips are pressed tight over them as he begins to bob his head slightly. He moans gently, and I can feel the warm vibrations of his breath against my fingertips.

"o-oh yeah... just like that. That's right."

The sight of him makes me go crazy. His big eyes looking longingly into mine while he performs with his mouth. I can feel my boner twitching in my pants.

"f-fuck-"

I remove my fingers from his tongue to find them soaking.

"Ok- are you ready?" I ask sincerely, dropping the tough act.

He nods his head fast, too excited for words. He watches with excitement as I begin to massage the rim of his hole. I keep my head over his, glancing down to make sure I'm doing it just right. My left hand holds my body upright on the bed, my palm next to Pony's head on the pillow.

"Ok, i'm gonna put them in... hold on to me." His arms snake over my shoulders, gripping them tight.

I push the two fingers in all the way, causing his entire lower half to spasm.

"Ohh- f-fuck-" he stifles.

"Shhhh, baby... It'll feel better." I push and search for his prostate with my curved finger. Each motion in and out causes him to mumble incoherently. Suddenly, I prod a certain spot. He yelps before looking down, panting already.

"D-Dallas, oh my god... it f-feels so good...I need you to fuck me right now, please!"

"If you insist."

I remove my fingers and rip off my boxers and pajama pants in one go. I toss them to the floor with the other discarded clothes. I barely need any spit, the pre cum is enough lubricant already. Of course I take out a condom from my pocket and slide it on as quick as possible.

"Dallas... pick me up."

"What?"

"Pick me up, and hold me... I want to feel you-"