{Chapter 5 - Inhumans}

Location - Nagazora, Japan

SLASH

CLANG

The sound of a sword being swung through the air and clashing against something just as hard, if not harder than itself, can be heard as the Herrscher of Thunder tried to cleave apart Heisuke with her blade, only for him to stop it with two fingers. A powerful shockwave was released around them from the strike despite it being blocked.

The sound of metal shaking and light sparks of electricity can be heard from the sword as the Herrscher tried to push forward against the unyielding strength of the blue-haired adolescent.

"Well, this is just embarrassing." He chuckled as he kicked her away, flying after her as a blue aura with blue lightning surrounded him once more as he began zig-zagging all over the place at immense speeds moving like a blue lightning streak as he struck the Herrscher a multitude of times, rag-dolling her with each strike.

The Herrscher, who was being treated like a mere pinball by Heisuke, growled in aggravation as a buildup of purple lightning began to surround her. "Enough!" She roared as she released an electromagnetic field around herself in an attempt to shield herself from his attacks.

Heisuke is pushed back by the initial ignition of the attack but recovers almost instantly. "Hmm... that barrier ain't going to protect you." He told her that as he spun himself into a ball, a spiral of blue energy began to surround him, making it look as though he were a miniature blue galaxy.

"Fool... the barrier was just a distraction..." She muttered under her breath smirking as she pointed a finger towards him a purple electrical sphere formed in mere seconds at the tip of her outstretched finger to the size of a tennis ball. "Taste the wrath of a Goddess." 

BRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAP

A giant beam of purple lightning flew towards it, lighting up the sky and gracing existence with its presence. It was kilometers in width and moments away from hitting Heisuke. Everyone on the Hyperion that was watching the screen couldn't make out anything since the intense light destroyed the cameras; it was as if a powerful laser was pointed into them.

Heisuke who had finish his spin dash, uncurled himself staring directly into the Beam a blue powerful prominent blue aura swirled around him along with sparks of blue lightning crackling around his being, he closes both his eyes breathing in then out softly before opening them, both the emerald green turn a wonderous blue with lightning dancing in them. "Okay... here we go."

He whispered to himself before dashing towards the purple beam. In the next moment, a massive, bright blue beam could be seen clashing initially with the purple beam before it pierced straight through it, completely obliterating the giant mass of Honkai energy.

The Herrscher's eyes widen seeing the blue beam coming straight towards her, her heartbeat quickened as did her breath, she couldn't move... but she could see it all.

What A Terrible Way To Go...

She slowly began closing her eyes, not wanting to watch her demise... she felt nothing collide with her. She could still hear her heartbeat, she could still hear her breath, she could still feel her body, and she could also feel something else—a strange warmth along with the sound of crackling lightning. Though it sounded distant, she knew it was near.

She reopened her eyes hesitantly before they widen in surprise, seeing a fist coating in blue lightning and similar to a blue star an inch away from her face, a fist belonging to a smirking Shojiro whose blue eyes stared ominously into her eyes, making her breath hitch in actual fear as her eyes turned pinprick, realizing Shojiro could have killed her... but didn't.