{Chapter 2 - Shicksal, Hyperion}

Location - Japan, Nagazora

*Heisuke POV*

BRZZAP BRZZZAAAP BRZZAAAP CRACKLE CRACKLE CRACKLE

Several powerful purple lightning bolts were launched towards me via the Herrscher of Thunder, all of them easily moving faster than light itself, probably due to their being boosted by Honkai energy coming from a Herrscher that is literally the ruler of lightning and thunder as well.

Anyway I quickly hop off of the building onto the another that was nearby, then wincing a bit hearing the loud explosion go off nearby.

BOOOOM

"Talk about loud." I mutter to myself, my ears on my head then begin twitching a bit as I hear the sound of air moving quickly towards me.

I turn around coming face to face with the Herrscher of Thunder, her indigo eyes stare at me eyes that promise agonizing pain, despite that I just smile letting out a little chuckle.

"You know, if you keep staring at me like that. I just might get flustered~" I say it in a teasing tone, narrowing my eyes a bit with a small grin on my face.

She scoffs clicking her tongue narrowing her eyes at me. "Tch, I could care less; hand over Kiana; she belongs to me."  She says in a demanding tone.

I narrow my own eyes at her before giving her a playful grin. "Really now? Because I don't see your name on her." I retorted, glancing down at Kiana and then looking back at her.

Silence then fills the area for a moment, and I can feel the air grow colder and colder as we both glare at one another, waiting for the other to make a move.

PFOOOOM

Until the Hyperion suddenly appeared, interrupting our standoff, I looked up at the thing, amazed at how out of this world and huge it looked.

I whistle, looking up at the awe-inspiring view of the vessel. "That's pretty big." I comment, still looking up at the large battleship.

The Herrscher just clicks her tongue in response, now glaring up at the ship looming above our heads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location - Hyperion

*No POV*

A beautiful red-haired woman with yellow eyes and a woman with blue hair and silver eyes wearing glasses stand side by side, looking at a screen projecting what's happening outside at the top of the interior of the bridge.

"Really? This is what you called me here for?" She asks in an annoyed tone, looking over at the woman wearing glasses.

"You told me there would be a Herrscher here. And all I'm seeing is a girl and some blue-haired man-.. Hold on a minute. Who the hell is that? And what's with those ears on his head?"

She asks narrowing her eyes at the screen more specifically at the blue haired adolescent.

The woman next to her follows her gaze then responds. "We have no information on him, we thought he originally was a MANTIS but that doesn't seem to be the case either." The woman comments.

She pauses for a moment then continues. "He also seems to have an extreme level of Honkai resistance, evident by the fact he can face off against powerful Honkai Beasts without succumbing to it's corrupting affects, not to mention staring a Herrscher directly in the face without dying either." The woman finishes explaining and then fixes her glasses.

"So he's got resistance to Honkai energy, can fight Honkai beasts with ease, looks handsome as hell, and was not too long ago staring a Herrscher in the face without fear..." She mutters to herself before grinning.

"Sounds like my type~"
 She thinks to herself, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"What are you planning in that head of yours major?" The woman with glasses asks in a monotone voice, looking over at the woman with a deadpan stare.

"Oh nothing, just I wonder if I save him from the big bad Herrscher if he'll take me on a date~" She responds in a sultry tone, looking at the screen.

The Fastest Thing Alive's Impact on Honkaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें