prologue/history

1931: The great war came to an end and peace was restored to the world. 

1932: Negotiations close in which the allies recognize the empires sovereignty. The empire however keeps the republic, Dacia, the entente lands but allows the pre war governments to be restored with restrictions no reparations will be paid for either side but the empire must reduce it's navy size.

1933: Tensions are beginning to heighten. In the east the Akitsushima empire loses a lot of its land and the country of china is born which becomes a communist state and a firm federation ally. the Turkish dominion also dissolves and new countries born , Saudi Arabia , turkey , Greece , Bulgaria.

1934: The nations of  , Bulgaria , Greece and turkey form the middle eastern union alliance . Pakistan Iran and Afghanistan declare war on the federation. Tanya is made Grand marshal of the imperial military by order of the Kaiser. 

1935: NATO is formed and the empire joins after a strong argument was made by Tanya Degurechauf to do so along with its territories who all feared communist expansionism. The allied kingdom and its empire also join NATO and the unified states as well. 

1936: The Communist United sphere is formed  , teh federation , India after it revolts from allied kingdom rule also joins after the federation helped it secure its independence , china also joins.

1937: the USA looks to south America to open up it's markets to new locations as well. later on in the year  the USA forms the capitalist union sphere an independent alliance that binds north and south America. dictatorships are quickly hunted down and removed.

1938: Feeling isolated the allied kingdom and the empire as well the middle eastern union alliance form the central powers Iran Iraq and Pakistan are quick to join after they lost the war to the federation. the middle eastern union sphere dissolves as all members were in favor of complete dedication to the central powers.

1939: after several border skirmishes with the federation. The central powers begin to ramp up their military technology with Tanya leading the empire to a new age of military heights. 

Tanya Degurechauf: age 25 , role: Grand marshal of the imperial military , gender female. More famously known as argent silver. 

AUTHORS NOTES: This chapter was made purely so everyone has a feel for what the story will look like from here on out so I don't have to explain it during each chapter if a reference is made. also i own nothing all rights belong to the owners and creators of saga of Tanya the evil and Disney.