✧35. The Soul Reaper✧

Start from the beginning

"This bitches! Who the hell are you?" A man pointed the gun at them.

But the gun flew off his hand and started bleeding as the man in the kitsune mask with red hair shot his hand before that guy would even touch the trigger.

All the others took out their guns as they saw how capable the both of them were and charged towards them but it was all futile cause the two of them neutralized all those men in minutes.

Chang Woo and some other cowards seeing the situation tried to escape through the back door to save their asses but it was too late.

All the men were taken down and only Chang Woo was left in the last who was terrified by those two. He knelt on the ground and started begging,

"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone, let me live."

Jungkook looked at Augustine, "Go call 003 and clean up all this mess. I will take care of him on my own."

Augustine looked at the pleading man in sympathy, "You have provoked the King of hell himself, man. I pity you."

And left to call his subordinate 003 as Jungkook had ordered him to.

Chang Woo was confused but he was a little relaxed seeing the man in the black and white mask as he didn't kill anyone so far like the red-haired psycho who laughed while he was dissecting them.

So he thought his chance of survival might be high if he just begged but he didn't know that Jungkook just didn't kill anyone on the spot and maimed them to torture those gangsters to their death.

Oh, just how wrong Chang Woo was 'cause at least Agustine would have given him a quick death but Jungkook, he never killed his target on the spot not even once.

He always toyed with them, enjoyed them begging him to let them live, tortured them and finally made his targets lose all their hope and that was when he killed them by inflicting gruesome pain.

"Please, let me go...I don't think I have ever offended you," Chang Woo begged again.

Jungkook laughed loudly hearing, "Is that so? You didn't offend me? You should carefully think about it," his voice suddenly became serious and then he crouched down a little, "How about we play a game?"

"A game?"

"Yes, a game to decide your fate," Jungkook smirked like a devil.

Chang Woo thought for a minute and nodded his head.

"Good decision. Now if you remember what you exactly did to offend me and beg for forgiveness, I may let you live. And if you didn't..." Jungkook paused cleaning the blood on his dagger.

It was a specially customized dagger, the only one in the entire world. The dagger was known as "Soul Reaper" which has two skulls on the handle and the design on the blade was of agonized souls of hell.

The handle was in the structure of a claw and along with providing grip it also helped in flaying the enemies. Chang Woo was too horrified to notice the blade.

 Chang Woo was too horrified to notice the blade