✧24. Make-out?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Namjoon and Hoseok looked back, "Neither," they replied at once.

"Then die by choking, you bastards!" Hwang In-Yeop surrounded his hands around both of their necks and pressed hard.

"Aish, leave me. It was Hobie who left you last night, not me," Namjoon blamed his friend.

"Aigoo," Hoseok gave Namjoon a displeased look, "In Yeop-ah, you know right I had to deal with..." He showed Taehyung with his eyes.

"You both always do this," In Yeop pushed them both and huffed, folding his hands.

Namjoon signed Hoseok to talk with In-Yeop while Hoseok signed back to do it himself. They both sighed at the same time, "We are sorry."

"Humph, get lost," In Yeop turned away.

Hoseok hugged him from back, "Sorry, bro. You know us, right?"

"You both got chicks to play with while I am rotting as a single," In-Yeop pouted.

"Chicks? I am getting a headache here not knowing if he is acting or not. I am not playing anything, bro," Namjoon objected instantly.

"And mine is not a chick. He is a tiger cub. Just now he gave me a heart attack by asking me directly if I love him or not, you know I thought my soul was left," Hoseok dramatically explained.

"What? Taehyung did that?" In Yeop laughed.

"Yeah, and now see him. He doesn't even look at me, hugging his friend and smiling ear-to-ear," Hoseok looked at Jimin and Taehyung with scornful eyes.

"Bro is eating hard vinegar," Namjoon commented.

"Pufff-," In Yeop laughed.

"Shut up, Joon!" Hoseok glared at him.

"And I thought I got to play with someone interesting but he turned out to be a leech," In Yeop looked annoyed.

"A leech? Who is that?" Namjoon questioned.

In Yeop signed with his eyes and showed Eunwoo who was talking with Jungkook inside the room with a smile.

"Him? Jungkook's secretary?" Hoseok was surprised.

"Yeah, I got to know yesterday that apparently he is in love with Jungkook but acts as a friend and like a parasite clings to him for his money and fame. I wanted to warn Jungkook about it," In Yeop explained.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "So, what if he loves Jungkook and acts like a friend? It doesn't mean he is a leach. Loving is not a crime."

"I know but...aish let it go you won't understand unless you see it with your own eyes. Drop about him, what the hell happened last night that everyone is here?" In-Yeop queried.

"Jungkook was taking Jimin with him and Eunwoo was driving the car and bam! A truck with loaded cylinders crashed with Jungkook's car but luckily they escaped by thin hair and were injured minorly," Namjoon elucidated.

"So, that was the case. Anyway, Jungkook is safe that's what matters," In-Yeop said.

"Wow, from when did you start caring for people?" Namjoon was amazed.

"Never. I was just relieved that the movie me and Hoseok invested in will continue without any problem as Jungkook isn't injured," In-Yeop replied.

Namjoon facepalmed looking at his both commercial friends.

On the other hand, Jungkook opened the PlayStation, connected it to the T.V. in his room, and started playing games along with Eunwoo.

Taehyung and Jimin were eating breakfast while chatting. They got even closer after the fight.