✧27. Make Me Your Wife!✧

[A/N: Before starting the chapter, I want to clarify something.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and SeokJin are the actors under the company Starglitter not MJ company. I did a mistake while writing, I edited it in the last chapters too, so please don't get confused.

MJ Enterprises doesn't belong to Min Ho and Ji Hyun, it's entirely a different company.

And agent Namjoon was sent to Seoul to investigate MJ Enterprises, not Starglitter company but he gets suspicious of SeokJin so thinks to investigate Starglitter too.

I mentioned the three major powers of South Korea in the last chapter, right? They are 1. The government, run by the President of SK, 2. MJ Enterprises, 3. Seven.

If you still have any doubts regarding it, feel free to ask me👉

Then enjoy the chapter(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)💜]

Author's P.O.V.:-

In Jeon's Mansion...

Jungkook stopped the car in front of the mansion and Jimin got out of it and walked straight inside without giving even a glance at the taller who just rolled his eyes and took off his seat belt and was about to get out just then his phone rang,

"Hello?" He answered the call.

"Kook, the script reading is postponed to tomorrow, you don't have to come to the company today," Lee Min Ho informed.

"Why, Hyung?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yoongi was going to come back from Thailand today but it seems something happened so he canceled his plane today and when I called him he said he will be taking the last flight tonight. We can't go on without him as you, Yoongi, and Jin are the main protagonists of the drama."

"Alright, Hyung. Let's do it tomorrow then."

"Hm."

Jungkook hung up the call and went inside. He saw Jimin sitting on the couch in the hall talking with worker Ajhumma with a smile on his face.

He was about to go talk with him when he got another call. Jungkook looked at the caller ID and then looked at Jimin and the surroundings, he kept his phone on silent,

And quickly walked to his room and locked the door behind him. He strode towards the painting of almond blossoms by Vincent Von Gogh which represents the eternal love, unconquerable by death was hung on the wall beside his bed.

He tilted the painting a little and the wall beside the painting turned into a sliding door and it moved back and then to the left allowing Jungkook to get inside.

He pressed a button after he got inside, the door disappeared as if it never existed and turned into the wall it was before.

Jungkook walked inside the narrow path that led to a twisted staircase. He got down the stairs and the place was vast with high walls with shelves filled with books.

It looked like a humongous library. Jungkook then walked towards a particular shelf and removed a book, there was a red button behind it. He pressed it and another door opened. He went inside the room which looked like a high-tech gaming room with all the enormous costly systems and equipment.

He then answered the call which he kept silent until now, "Um, what is it?" He sat on the chair and placed his legs on the table in front of him.

"The government got suspicious of us. They are sending an agent to keep an eye on us, what are you going to do?" The person asked with a concerned voice.