chapter thirty-nine

Start from the beginning

She didn't even remember where she was for the first forty seconds; she was so confused. She was on the bed naked next to Keygan, but she didn't know where she was. She sat up too fast as it felt like her brain took a screenshot. 

"Where the fuck am I?" She mumbled, then pushed Keygan. "Key, where the fuck are we?" 

"Air BNB." He mumbled.

"Who's air bnb?" 

"Ours." 

"Huh?" She asked, confused as he groaned.

"Baby, just go take a shower. Your bag on the floor, leave me alone." 

She pushed him again but stood up to her bag as she tried to put pieces of her night together. The heat of the water soothed her head as she washed her face; she spent twenty minutes in the shower trying to remember. 

She packed some leggings and a big T-shirt, so she put that on, then grabbed the Crocs and walked out of the room. The Air BNB was so big it was like a mansion.

She heard voices, approached them, and a big kitchen met her. Ezra and Tyke were in the kitchen laughing and eating fruit making her squint her eyes.

"I'm the only one who doesn't remember shit after prom?" 

"Probably because you overdid it with the liquor," Ezra said. 

"You were on my type of timing; you got so drunk you were throwing up until you fell asleep." 

"Why the fuck I get so drunk?" Flaire asked.

"I got my man back bitch!" Tyke mocked Flaire since that's what she repeated multiple times yesterday.

"I'm crying." She smiled. "I mean, I do have my man back."

"We know, I ain't seen my brother since y'all got back together, like damn, let him come up for air." 

"Word, they been in their world," Ezra added.

"I'm never letting my man go again, y'all heard him two days ago. I'm never going to be single again." She smiled tilting her head.  

"We married at this point," Keygan said, entering the kitchen. He kissed her on her forehead and then went into the fridge to get water. "Fuck we doing today?" 

"Oh, you wanna do something as a group?" Tyke said, making them laugh.

"I was thinking we go see Brat; today's her prom," Flaire said.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm in there." 

"She going with Blaire?" Ezra asked, then stopped. "I don't even know why I asked, knowing that man wasn't letting her go with anybody else." 

"Yeah, act like you know." Flaire laughed.

"What time you trying to leave?" Key asked, putting his arm around her waist.

"What time is check out?" 

"An hour ago." Tyke laughed.

"So we can go now?" She questioned to see if everybody was cool. 

"Who car are we taking? And Tyke, don't suggest yo shit." Ezra looked at him before he could say anything. 

"Y'all motherfuckers could never sit in my shit, tuh." 

"We could take my shit, Lil Hay going?" Key asked. "You wanna bring yo baby momma?" 

"Imma ask." Ezra said, pulling out his phone to text Haven, who declined. "Haven said nah." 

"Well, if you ain't bringing Hay, I'm cool on bringing Sage." 

"Did y'all decide what y'all wanna do?" Flaire asked as they all began walking out of the house.