She explains as she puts down the large bag on the ground and starts unpacking.

"I mean, I was almost expecting you to ask for a change."

"I was, but out of the three males on BUS you are the best option, and we all know you are the only one that will be able to keep up with me so."

Skye can feel Fitz's eyes on her as she explains, but she decides to just ignore it. If he wants to ask something, he better do it, she won't try and get it out of him.

"I have a device that could've done those things. Broken the lock and all that."

Fitz decides to say instead, and Skye looks at him, not even surprised over this fact.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that?"

"I'm always the gadget guy. Maybe sometimes I wanna do things with my bare hands."

"You make the gadgets with your bare hands."

"Just allow me these rare moments of self-pity, OK?"

This makes Skye laugh slightly and shaking her head. Being stuck with Fitz isn't that bad after all.

"You're the least supportive pretend sister I've ever had."

He adds, which makes Skye stop working for a few seconds before her smile grows larger. She could almost see it, having a Fitz as her brother. At least it would be a brother that doesn't take every moment he gets to get himself and her into trouble.

"Comms is live. Coulson? Simmons? You in position?"

Skye asks, deciding now is as best as any to get back to the mission in hand.

"Yes. Just waiting for May's signal."

Coulson responds back. Ever since he and Melinda had taken a trip of their own, he has been even more distant from her, and she has been wondering what Melinda might have told him. She needs to remember to ask her mother about it once all of this is over and done. Once Fitz is done with his set up, he carefully sits down beside her, eyes on the screens.

"He's headed your way."

He warns their team leader and best friend. Hearing the full conversation and acting from Jemma, Skye has to agree with her, she is a good actor if she has time to prepare. Changing to the feed Melinda's glasses is taking in, Skye leans forwards slightly.

"Great. We see what you see."

"All right, May, Cyberteck cases are usually lined with tungsten polymer to prevent scanning. It should appear black on your infrared. Bingo. Eyes on the package, fourth seat from the back."

Fitz says, keeping a close eye on what is going on. Skye is quite sure the only other person she could have been with that would have known this information was Jemma. Fitz lifts his eyes from the screen and Skye let's out a sigh, they are getting close now, she can feel it.

Hearing the P.A system start up, Skye lifts her head, wondering if she should try and learn some Italian at some point. Her siblings have proved knowing more than one language have helped them.

"As we round the bend the passengers on the north side of the train..."

"I wish we had more time to take in the scenery."

Fitz comments and Skye can understand him. They have been traveling the world so much at this point and there have been so many things they have missed to see.

"Three peaks of Lavaredo. They're supposed to be stunning."

"How about this, once we get some free time, you, me and Jemma will take a proper train ride through Italy?"