Jemma

"I know we have had some quick jumps between missions and other weird things we have been put through, but this is ridiculous. We just got back."

Jemma points out as she walks towards the pickup desk, ignoring the eye roll from Leo as he follows her.

"Well, we would have more time to organise this mission and time to prepared if some people didn't stay out all night and then didn't show up until lunch time?"

Leo points out, which makes Jemma roll her own eyes this time around. She should have known that this comment would come around, she's just surprised it didn't come from Coulson the moment they reached the BUS.

"If you want to blame anyone, you can blame Pepper, she refused to let us drive back during the night. Not even mention the part that she refused to let us near the car until we had proper breakfast, I'm quite sure she locked the doors to the garaged."

Jemma tells him, crossing her arms, hopping their drinks would be done so she could get out of this.

"Well, to be correct, Pepper locked the doors to the garaged about an hour after agent May showed up, something about to make sure that Stark doesn't get out to do something stupid."

A voice points out at the same time as an arm is reaching out between her and Leo, grabbing a cup that has been placed in front of them. Looking down at the arm, blinking a few times, Jemma tries to figure out why the voice is so familiar. Turning around, her eyes grows when they land on the person before she smiles large.

"Gwen! What are you doing here?"

She asks happily, seeing the smile on the other woman’s face, before being pulled into a hug.

"Oh, you know, I was supposed to meet my dad for lunch, but his work isn't letting him out and I don't have the energy to go home, only to come back here two hours later to meet up with the band for a meeting."

Gwen explains as she let's go of Jemma, who blinks at the new information she has been given.

"I didn't know you were part of a band, how did that not come up last night?"

"Do you really think I want Stark to have that knowledge."

Gwen points out which makes Jemma laugh, seeing that her cup of tea is done, as she turns towards it, she sees the look in Leo's eyes.

"Oh, Leo. Meet Gwen Stacy, Skye's childhood and best friend."

She starts to introduce before turning towards Gwen.

"This is Leo Fitz, my long-time working partner."

She continues to explain, and at the spark in the other woman's eyes makes her somewhat regret this.

"Oh, so this is the second part of the name that I have been hearing so much of. Nice to meet you."

Gwen says making Jemma roll her eyes, turning away from Gwen and Leo, moving towards the door, hearing that the two of them follows her.

"So, what are you doing all the way out here? I thought you were heading back to wherever your base is being hidden."

Gwen continues to talk, waving her free hand and Jemma shakes her head.

"We were put on a mission the moment we reached the plane."

Jemma informs her newest friend, only to feel how Leo is trying to grab her attention, probably trying to stop her from saying anything else about the mission they are all on, and from the way Gwen looks at him, Jemma knows she isn't the only one to pick up on it.

"Oh, don't worry, I have known that Skye has been working for S.H.I.E.L.D since she was picked up and I can take care of myself. My dad is the police captain, it goes without saying that I know how to defend myself."