Season 0 Episode 2: King Of Shadow

Start from the beginning

Kai: Come on, Sensei, Kaza. Aya Join us.

Sensei Wu: There is still one weapon left! We must get our sleep!

Kazashi: and I wanted to rest. And Aya is tired

Jay: Aww, Sensei. Look, you gotta admit, we're kicking their boney butts.

Kai: Get up here. Show us some moves.

Sensei Wu: I guess I could. Now this move is very special.

Zane: But if done incorrectly, will it lead to disastrous consequences? (Everyone except Kazashi starts laughing, thinking it's a joke.)

Kai: Zane, is that a joke? A sense of humor... you found it!

Sensei Wu: (Singing and dancing.) Yeah, look at this one now. Hmm...oh yeah. Spin round. Oh yeah. I put my feet. (Kazashi chuckled)

Jay: Come on dance with us!

Kazashi: No thanks..

At night...

Nya: (Whispering.) Kai... Kai..

Kai: (Waking up.) Huh?

Nya: (whispered again.) Kai..

Kai: Was that...?!

Nya: I have to go... (She starts running away.)

Kai: Nya! Wait up! (Chases after her.)

Kazashi: (Waking up.) Huh? Kai..?

Kai: Slow down! Why are you running so fast?! (He loses Nya.) Nya Where are you?! (He spots the fire temple and goes to the entrance when the door opens.)

Nya: Kai.

Kai: Nya? (He proceeds to the inside of the temple.)

(Upon searching for his sister, he finds her standing in front of the Sword of Fire.)

Kai: (Relieved.) Nya!

Nya: Don't worry. (Morphing into the shadow of Garmadon.)

Garmadon: I'm right here, brother. (Laughs evilly.)

Kai: Garmadon!

Garmadon: Forgot something?

Kai: You can't hurt me here. You're banished. Trapped in the underworld.

Garmadon: And that is why "you" are going to remove the Sword of Fire for me.

Kai: I don't think so!

Garmadon: Are you sure about that? (He disappears as the real Nya is chained above the lava.)

Nya: Kai!

Kai: Nya!

Garmadon: If you don't remove the sword, how else will you cut the chains to save your precious little sister?

Nya: You know it's a trap. I can... free my...self. (Struggles with the chains.) Okay, that's tight. (Nya is dropped closer to the lava.)

Kai: Nya!

Garmadon: Tick tock. Tick tock.

(Kai reaches for the sword and performs Spinjitzu.)

Kai: Ninja, go! (He cuts off the chain and rescues Nya while Garmadon laughs evilly.)

Kai: Stay close.