"If he's good enough to avoid S.H.E.I.L.D. all these years, he'll know."

"And he'll be on the move. We have a short window to intercept."

"He may have killed Agent Avery."

"Or wanted to avoid the same fate."

"Find him, we find out. How long till we touchdown?"

Seeing the spark of interest in his eyes, Melinda can't help but to smile. She knew this would peek his inters.

"Forty minutes. I'll gas the car."

She informs him, leaving the room and heading down to the hangar, knowing that it would be for the best to just give Lola the gas, he would refuse to take any other car form something like this. She had been right on that point, and he still refuses to let anyone else drive it.

"Dario Marquez's dress shop."

He points out as he turns of the car, Melinda lifting a pair of binoculars to read the sign.

"Marquez doesn't do the best papers in town, but he also doesn't use a computer."

"So, if Lumley's going to make a run for it, your guess is he might pass through that door?"

Its glad Melinda that Phil have continued to work on the case when she left him.

"It's worth a shot. So, we wait."

"So, say you're going to do what this guy did. Leave S.H.I.E.L.D. Go off the grid. What's your move? I'd hide in the wheel well of a 747 flight from Newark to Singapore. Oxygen. A chute. The back half of the trip passes over 3,000 miles of land, a dozen countries. Could drop anywhere. You'd probably head to South America. You speak Spanish."

"Vacation Spanish."

"Lima, most likely. What with the growing food scene..."

"All right. What's up?"

She should have known he would figure something was off. Between the two of them, she was never the one to chat like this and it was making her uncomfortable. But she rather takes that then the anger she knows is shimmering below the surface. And now that he asked, there isn't really much that could stop her.

"What were you thinking?"

The confused look on his face at her sudden anger and tone isn't something you miss. What ever he had thought of her, this wasn't what he had expected to come out of her.

"I'm sorry?"

"You know fully well that we have a member of our team that has a history of bad experience when it comes to the male gender, and you go out of your way to scare that young woman. You were the only person on our team that she somehow believed in, the only one she didn't hide away from. And you go and destroy that."

She continues, eyes narrowed as she looks at Phil, there is so much more she would like to say, but she can't. It would reveal to much and what they are doing at this very moment was already pushing the limits.

"I... I don't know..."

He starts to say, but Melinda can see the moment he realises what she is talking about, and he goes rigged, turning his attention away from her.

"I didn't think."

"You obviously didn't! Not only did you make her scared of you! But you also pushed her back to square one in her progress around Fitz and Ward for a time."

She adds, taking in a few deep breaths in a try to calm down, she should have delt with this anger before coming out here.

"I got him."