Eric: I thought...*Taylor looked at him and he sighed. He kissed her forehead as they heard Jax walk up*

Jax: Can...Can I talk to her?...*Eric went and sat with Marianna*

Taylor: How long until you have to leave?

Jax: An hour or less...*Taylor sat on the couch and looked at Abel. Jax sighed as he took his hat off and sat next to her*...The CIA is behind this Irish cartel hookup.

Taylor: What! Jax!?

Jax: They have been playing us. If I kill Clay then the Irish walk away. The deal falls apart and the feds take us down.

Taylor: I-I don't even know what to say.

Jax: I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Baby, I can't keep any more secrets.

Taylor: It's okay. You can tell me anything baby...*She caressed his face*...Does this mean you have to stay?

Jax: Walking away from my club is one thing but letting it die. I can't do that. It's in me. I'm so sorry. I know you have to go...*Taylor teared up and he held her hand*...Taylor, you take our kids and you go home.

Taylor: Jax...Please. Please, don't make me do this...*He started to cry as he saw her heartbreak. Taylor cried more and kissed him*

Jax: I will send you all the money I can get my hands on for you...*Taylor closed her eyes*...Hey, I'll come to you. You can't get rid of me that easily...*She smiled*...I love you so much Taylor.

Taylor: I love you more Jackson...*He kissed her deeply and she cried again as he walked off. Eric walked in and wrapped his arm around her as he sat next to her. He put her head on his chest and rubbed her head. He hated when she was in pain and he hated that she was crying over Jax. But he had to be there for her and he always would.

Eric had his own opinion on Jax but he wouldn't let that stop him from being there or spending time with Taylor. Yes, he wished that Taylor was back home with her kids and safe but he also wanted her happy. He saw how happy Jax made her, even when she didn't want to show it in front of him...Eric knew. It killed him but he was happy for her*...I can't leave him. I love him. How am I-what about the kids?

Eric: I know baby. I know. Look at me...*Taylor looked up at him and he wiped her tears*...I promise you that no matter what happens I will get all of you out safe. Even Jax...Do you hear me?

Taylor: Don't ever stop loving me.

Eric: I wouldn't ever. Don't you ever say those words again...*He kissed her forehead and sighed as she went to check on Marianna. Eric met her downstairs and they shared a blood bag*...You, my child, are from Viking blood. Nobody can stop you. You are his and he is yours. You are his old lady. I am so proud of you and the mother you have become...*Taylor smiled and held his waist*...Your progeny needs his maker. Go be his alpha and maker...*Taylor kissed him deeply*...I love you.

Taylor: I love you...*Taylor vamp sped to the clubhouse*...Oh...Sorry.

Jax: It's okay baby...*Taylor walked to him as he now sat in the president chair and she bent down to her knees*

Taylor: I'm not going anymore. I'm right here with you baby...*Taylor then walked behind him to rub his chest and shoulders. Gemma walked in and saw them. It reminded her of John and her. She saw them as her and John. The new power couple and now Taylor had the power. Taylor made her eyes glow as she looked at Gemma*

Jax: Can I have a moment with my wife?...*The guys got up and Taylor sat on the table. Jax rubbed on her thighs and smiled at her*

Taylor: I know you have to do this but I meant what I said. I am here for you...*She looked at the gavel, Jax followed her eyes and he raised an eyebrow as she picked it up*