Salvatore Boarding School

Eric: Where are you going?

Taylor: Something is wrong with Jax. When does your plane leave?

Eric: Few hours. Go, I can watch the boys...*Taylor nodded and sighed as she walked off. She gasped as she saw pink roses on her car*...Taylor?...*She pushed them off and looked back at the door*

Taylor: I-I'm okay. Promise...*He nodded and watched her pull off. Eric hated that they were fighting but he had to let go. He had to push her away. Of course he wanted Taylor but to himself and not share anything. Now he would admit that her boys gave him a different look on everything and he was thankful to her for that. He knew she was pissed at him but it was just another couple's fight.

No matter how long it lasted, Eric knew that Taylor would come back to him. It was a love Taylor couldn't walk away from. No matter how much she loved Jax, she couldn't walk away from Eric. As long as Taylor allowed it, Eric would always be in their sons and now daughter's life. There was no way Eric was going to leave her or those kids anytime soon*

Gemma: Hey, everything okay? It's late. The boys okay?

Taylor: Abel is finally asleep. Bonnie said she could come up and check on Abel. But I felt Jax and something...Is he okay?

Gemma: They should be done in the chapel soon.

Taylor: Gemma?...*Gemma looked at Taylor as she heard the concern in her voice*...You think Jax going Nomad is a good idea?...*Gemma sighed as she lit a cigarette*

Gemma: No, you don't want Jax out there alone.

Taylor: But?

Gemma: Hybrid, vampire, wolf or whatever...You don't want him out there alone. No backup and the list of enemies that we have. You really want that phone call where to pick up the body?...*Taylor bit her lip as she felt tears. They both looked over as they heard the door open*

Taylor: Hey, I felt you. So I came down. You okay?...*He nodded as he held her hips*

Jax: Hey baby...*They kissed and Taylor slowly looked at his kutte as she noticed the patches were gone*

Taylor whispered: Jax. Let's just go see the school this weekend. Get away for a little. Clear our heads.

Jax: That sounds great baby.

Gemma: I need to talk to you...Both of you...*Gemma looked at Taylor as she walked over to her car*

Jax: Ride with me.

Taylor: But?

Jax: We'll pick up the car after...*Taylor nodded and held his waist after she hopped on his bike*

Gemma: Sit...*Clay looked at Gemma as he sat down*

Taylor: I will let you three talk.

Gemma: No, sit. I...You need to be here. You know what it is...*Jax looked at Taylor*

Jax: What is this?...*Taylor sat next to Jax and she held his hand*

Gemma: The night of the accident. It-it wasn't an accident. I was attacked by Zoebelle's man...*Jax looked in shock*...Said that if you didn't stop selling guns then this would happen again. At the light a girl came up to me and said her baby was choking. By the time I realized it was fake, she hit me over the head with a blackjack or something. It was Zoebelle's daughter...*Gemma looked at Taylor and Taylor smiled at her slightly*...Out by the access road there were three of them. Zoebelle's right hand man was there, Weston...*Jax smacked his hands down on the table in anger. He got up, held his moms hand and kissed them. Taylor held his hand as she stood, smiled slightly at Gemma again and walked off with Jax*