48- Happily Ever After

~Rhya~

"Colter, I'm fine." I say for the hundredth time.

He fluffs the pillow behind me and slides a tray of water and fries towards me. I was discharged this morning on the condition that I stay in bed.

For the rest of my pregnancy.

With the twins I'm having.

The guys are running around like crazy trying to look for a new place to live. You know, since we're having twins which, in case you didn't know, means two. Two babies.

Cillian slides the computer into my lap.

"Here, what about this one?" He asks. It's nice, but out of the city. It's too much like the home I came from so I shake my head.

"No, sorry. It's too cookie cutter." I say. He huffs and grabs the laptop back.

"Think of something exactly like this one, moody but with more rooms. Also, I need to be able to walk in the neighborhood with the babies." I say. He nods and starts clicking away.

Dane comes over and lightly places a hand on my stomach. I grab it and look up. His brows are pinched. I rake my hand through his hair.

"What's going on in this pretty brain, baby?" I ask. He smirks as he motions for me to scoot over. I do so and he climbs in beside me. He wraps his tattooed arm around me and I lay my head on his chest.

He runs his hands through my hair. "You keep on scaring me, baby." He whispers.

I rest my hand on his abdomen, tracing the scar. "I know, I'm sorry."

He caresses my belly. "There's two little babes in there." He says more to himself than to me. My eyes start to shut when Cillian gently grabs my shoulder.

"What about this?" He asks. Dane takes the computer and clicks through the photos. As he does, my smiles grows.

"That's perfect."

...

The next week, the penthouse we bought is ready. The guys have been moving everything into it, getting it ready.

Ryker carries me in his arms as he walks up the stairs. They bought a house right on the street with stairs leading up to a black rounded door. He opens it and steps over the threshold. My mouth falls open when I see it.

It's elegant and chic, but masculine at the same time. The floors are a deep brown. As soon as we walk in, we're met with a small mud room. When we turn, I see the living room expand before me. A rug is tossed on the floor with new couches and furniture. The kitchen is behind it, large enough for our family.

"Set me down." I say. He doesn't budge.

"Please, I want—I want to see my home." I say. He looks down at me and his gaze softens as he gently lets me on my feet.

I grab my extremely large stomach and walk in.

"This is your living room, babies." I whisper as I move through it. Above the mantle sits the picture we took last Christmas. "Those are your daddies. They love you even if they're a little rough around the edges."

The couches are a deep brown and a fire roars in the hearth. That's definitely Cillian's touch.

I continue into the kitchen that has a dining room just off of it. "This is where your dad Ryker will make you his famous burgers. They're great you'll love them." I whisper. Footsteps sound behind me. I turn and see everyone follow me. I keep going.

Further down the hallway is a gym. I open the sliding glass door to the backyard.

"This is where your dad Dane will no doubt roughhouse with you." I say. A swing set and jungle gym is already assembled.