"Nevermind-"

It was midnight

Everyone in Faraway Town is in a deep sleep in the quiet and peaceful night

The stars shined more than ever

The night sky was pitch black full of shining stars

Everyone was in sweet slumber

.

.

.

Kel and Sunny slept on the same bed and knew what they would do once they woke up in the middle of the night. Hero was in deep sleep as he snored quietly across the room. Kel was the first to wake up surprisingly, he woke up with a smile and looked over at his best friend, sleeping beside him.

"Sunny...Sunny!..." Kel whispered as he gently shook Sunny's shoulder. Sunny opened his eye and looked at Kel. "Hm?..." Sunny hummed as he looked very sleepy. Kel smiled as he watched Sunny slowly sit up. Sunny realized that they were going to sneak out on this very night. Sunny looked at Kel with an accepting face, nodding his head to remind Kel that Hero was in a deep sleep. Kel nodded as he got off his bed and headed to his closet to get some sweaters to wear. Kel passed Sunny a white hoodie, which was very large on Sunny but it kept him warm. Kel put on his orange hoodie and opened the door to exit the room, silently.

Sunny and Kel crept out of the room and Kel closed the door behind him and Sunny. Sunny and Kel were excited to go to Hobeez at midnight. It was always like they used to do when they were both twelve years old. They walked down the stairs and headed to the front door. Kel looked at Sunny and whispered, "Are you ready?" Sunny nodded as he did a faint smile. Kel smiled back and opened the door.

They both walked together, and an awkward silence was created. Kel rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what to do. Especially on the last events with Sunny...Sunny was still recovering. So they just walked along the pavements. the silence making it more tense for the two. Kel just had to say something, he didn't want to offend Sunny in any way. He took a glance over at Sunny, finding Sunny already looking over at Kel. They jolted, blushing as they looked away. Kel sighed as he looked down, a bit nervous.

"U-Uhm...Sunny- I-..Um..." Kel struggled to think of something. Why is he so nervous? He was never like this around Sunny. Was he sick? Kel felt his heart beating faster every time he looked at Sunny, his face turned red, and butterflies threw off Kel's stomach.

Why...Why...

"DOES SUNNY HAVE TO BE SO CUTE!?" Kel thought as he panicked in his head. "Just be cool, Kel! You got this! Say something!--"

"SO ARE YOU HAVING ANY CRUSHES ON ANYONE, SUNNY?!" Kel blurted out, blushing heavily in pure embarrassment.

Sunny just stared at Kel, confused.

"Well. Um..."

"N-Nevermind! You don't have to answer that, hehe! That was weird-" Kel spoke, cutting off Sunny....

i was too lazy to finish- my keyboard is crusty that its hard to type-