SNEAK A PEAK OF NEW CHAPTER OF SUNTANN

As Hero looked toward his brother, he couldn't help but feel like he had failed. Hero looked over at Kel and patted his back. "It's okay, Kel you should get some rest and I will see if Sunny's okay.". Kel sniffles as he nods sadly. Hero got up from Kel's bed and exited their bedroom. Hero left the house and headed in the direction where Sunny lived. Hero walked the sidewalk thinking of why Sunny did it. Hero stepped up to the porch. Hesitant, Hero knocked on the door. Ms. Suzuki answered the door  "Oh! What a surprise, Hero! What brings you here?"

"Hi, Ms. Suzuki! Sorry for coming so suddenly."

"O-Oh! No, No,! It's fine!"

Hero felt bad for her, considering how Kel left earlier and was shaken up by Sunny's emotional state. Ms.Suzuki must have felt guilty for how she wasn't able to take care of Sunny and never noticed how bad it had gotten for Sunny. Hero politely asked if he could see Sunny.

Sunny's mom felt shaken. 

Ever since Kel left the house, she was desperate for Sunny to get better and called doctors and therapists. Ms. Suzuki apologized to Sunny now and then. She never got a response from Sunny if he forgave her or not. 

"S-Sure...I think Sunny would appreciate a visit."

Hero faintly smiled.

"Thank you, Ms.Suzuki"

Hero allowed himself in and headed upstairs, thanking the wilted mother once again. Hero gently knocked on Sunny's bedroom door. "H-Hey, Sunny! I just came to visit you and came to see if you're doing okay!"

Sunny is behind the door sitting on the bed, thinking over what happened.

"I hurt everyone"

"Why is Hero here?" 

"I want to be alone"

Sunny looked down with no response while gazing at his bandaged arms Kel wrapped.

"Okay..."

Hero peered through Sunny's door while opening it slightly.

Sunny looked at Hero.

Hero looked at Sunny.

Hero could see leftover tears on Sunny's face, his eyes red from crying.

Hero glanced at Sunny through the door

"Hey, Sunny...How are you holding up?"

No response 

"Okay, I... I'm coming in" Hero's voice wavered. Hero opened the door wide and slightly closed it.

Sunny looked at Hero with a guilty look. Sunny gazed at the floor. Hero sat down next to Sunny on the bed.

Sunny thought the same thing with Kel is gonna repeat again but it's with Hero instead. 

"Sunny, I don't know what the right thing to say is. But, I really do care about you... and everyone else does too." 

Sunny looked at Hero with his dark eyes. It looked like he was about to cry again. 

Hero sighed "I'm not angry with you, it's just... been hard. We're going to get help, we all do. We can't keep trying to stay in the past,"