"It's a Start"

Sunny and Basil returned to their own homes and Kel returned to his 

It was 5:56 pm and it was already sunset.

Kel got out of his mom's car holding the flower crown for Hero. Kel went inside and his mom went upstairs to take a nap. Kel placed his rainbow crown on the kitchen table and went to find where Hero is.

Kel found Hero in the bedroom and decided to surprise him. But the words Basil said repeated through his head

"You shouldn't push him too hard, Kel"

Kel wanted to cheer up Hero so he ignored Basil's words and charged to the door.

Kel kicked the door open and shouted "HI, HERO!" Hero jumped with fright

"AH- Oh...hey Kel...how was staying at the hospital with..-" Hero couldn't say Sunny's and Basil's names. Hero looked down with disappointment and sadness. 

"I-It was good..." Kel said trying to hold a smile

Kel was holding the flower crown behind his back so he could surprise him with it. 

"Ok..." Hero said 

"Yeah..." Kel replied

The awkward silence was getting really uncomfortable for Kel which made him nervous.

Kel started trembling but he didn't want Hero to notice so he started walking around the room. "Are you okay, Kel? Did they say something to you?" Hero said worriedly and was referring to Sunny and Basil if they both said something. 

Kel's head perked up with disagreement "No! No! They didn't say anything I was just worried for you..."

"Okay then...if you need to tell me something even if it is about Sunny or Basil...I'm all ears." Hero muttered

Kel released the hands out of his back and showed Hero the flower crown he made for him. Hero looked at it and looked at Kel. 

"I-I made it for you! Basil thought it would be a good idea to make one for each of us!" Kel smiled

Hero took the flower crown and looked at it with awe. Hero wanted to forgive Sunny and Basil but he doesn't know yet.

"Thank you, Kel" 

Kel beamed "Glad you like it!" 

Hero smiled weakly at Kel 

Kel decided to leave the room so he smiled and waved goodbye to Hero.

"Wait Kel," Hero spoke

Kel stopped walking and turned to Hero. "What is it, Hero?"

Hero sat down on his bed and unexpectedly said "H-How could you move on? Go on with your life after everything happened...It looks so easy but..." 

Kel wasn't expecting this talk

Kel sat down with Hero 

"It's not easy, Hero. For me, I go on so I won't let everyone break but... it's already broken..." Kel said. Hero looked at Kel "But...you placed everyone together again. You convinced Aubrey to come back to us and you stopped Aubrey from bullying Basil."

Kel started to laugh a little 

"I think WE stopped Aubrey bullying Basil, Hero"

Hero grinned "I know...but if you never invited Sunny outside then...none of this would happen. We'll be separated forever and leaving everyone alone." 

Hero's smile quickly went to a frown

"I was just doing what friends do...It just hurts me when Sunny was in his house for 4 years...He really missed a lot." Kel spoked

"Would you ever forgive Basil and Sunny...?"

Hero's head perked up 

"With what Sunny and Basil have been through I'll say..."

                                    "It's a start"

                BLOOPERS:

"H-How could you move on? Go on with your life after everything happened...It looks so easy but..."

Kel looked at Hero with a smile

"I'll tell you...."

"I lie to myself :3"

"Every morning when I wake up...I say everything is okay" 

 "BUT I'M LYING."

Kel placed his hands on Hero's shoulders

"AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP THIS UP"

"Have a good evening Hero! :D"

Kel closed the door

HEY GUYSSS SORRY THE BLOOPERS WERE JUST FUNNY TO ME 

THE WORDS FOR THE BLOOPERS I USED WERE NOT ORIGNAL AND BELONGS TO THE CORRECT OWNER (Its a funny meme

TY FOR READING THIS NEW STORY/CHAPTER