Why? Pt: 2 [aftermath of Kel! Pt 1]

Kel exited the Suzuki house devastated. Kel never wanted Sunny to be sad and it always broke his heart to see him in this state. Kel started to tear up but he wiped them quickly because he was close to his house. 

He stuck his classic smile on his face and entered the house. "Mama! Im back!" Kel shouted. "Keep your voice down, Kelsey!" Shouted Mrs. Desoto 

Mrs. Desoto charged up to Kel and pinched on Kel's cheek causing him to lean down to her hight. "Ow! Mom!" Kel winced in pain "Why are you late! All of us are working hard while you are just slacking off!" Mrs. Desoto scolded Kel. "S-Sorry, Ma...Sunny was- I mean...Nevermind." 

Kel looked away with doubt. He wouldn't tell anyone about Sunny's...difficulties. Mrs. Desoto crossed her arms and waved her hand signaling Kel to do chores. Kel founded himself washing the dishes next to Hero.

Kel zoned out while washing the dishes. Hero found it off that Kel was acting like this. Usually Kel would splash water or try to blow bubbles out of soap bottles. Kel would do any odd thing when doing the dishes everyday. Hero tried to blow bubbles out of the soap bottle but sadly failed on. 

Hero chuckled nervously but also failed by getting Kel's attention. Kel finished his side of the dishes with no reaction. Hero looked at Kel expecting to get splashed with water by Kel to "dry his hands" 

Hero was ready "Okay, Kel is acting strange for sure. If he doesn't splash water on me. There is something going on-" Hero was cutted off by Kel walking away casually. Hero frantically checked his body and clothes for wetness but there was nothing. Hero was completely dry.

Hero stared at Kel as he dozed off to his room

"HE DIDNT SPLASH WATER ON ME!?"

Hero was nervous for Kel 

Hero politely asked Mrs. Desoto to take a break and of course she said yes.

Hero went to Kel in their bedroom and saw Kel sitting on his bed. Kel noticed Hero and jumped "AH, HERO! I MEAN- *ahem* Wassup." Kel said in an awkward deep voice. Kel was in a weird laying down position.

"Ok,, something is wrong" 

WASSUP YALL FINALLY POSTED AN AFTERMATH OF KEL 

AND GUESS WHAT

ITS NOT A WORTHLESS EPISODE

BUT IM SORRY ITS AN SHORT EPISODE IM RUSHING AND YEA

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE OF ME POSTING I AM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALSO HAVE 0 MOTIVATION 

IM SORRY I WILL TRY TO KEEP POSTING

I MIGHT TAKE A BREAK THO 

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU ALL

REMEMBER 

YOU ARE LOVED