Party (requested)

Requested by I_support_obagiyuu

"Ara Ara~ Tomioka-san, the Hashira are having a Halloween party, do you want to come?~" Shinobu asks, walking beside Giyu.

He looks over at her, his expression stoic. Parties weren't something he was asked to attend often, so he was a bit surprised.

"Why are you inviting me?" Giyu asks, her voice holding no emotion.

"Well you are a Hashira, and it's a Hashira Halloween party!" Shinobu explains quickly, her butterfly-like haori fluttering slightly in the wind.

"I guess I could go." He mumbles, staring ahead. There's no harm in going, right? Giyu thinks, his expression showing no hint of emotion.

"Yay! You'll love it, Tomioka-san!" Shinobu cheers, her voice filled with excitement.

The day of the party

"It's at Rengokus estate." Sanemi tells Giyu, who had asked where the party was going to be at.

"Thanks." Giyu bows and walks off without another word, his expression stoic as usual.

At the time of the party, Giyu goes to Rengokus estate, a bit excited for the party.

"Huh? Are you one of Onii-chans friends?" Senjuro asks when he spots Giyu.

"Yeah, I'm here for the party." Giyu explains to the young boy, his voice holding no emotion.

"What party?" Senjuro looks confused at Giyus words.

"The Halloween party? The one that is going on here?" Giyu tried again, feeling oddly desperate.

Senjuro shakes his head, his expression apologetic.

"Sorry, but there's no party going on here, maybe they got the place wrong?" Senjuro tries, looking up at Giyu.

Giyus expression wavers, and he just sighs. "What did I expect? None of the other Hashira like me." He mutters, turning and walking away.

•••

Giyu sniffles, staring at a wall in his room. Tears run down his face onto his hands, and he frowns slightly.

"Why am I so unlovable!?" He shouts in-between sobs, it was really quite pathetic.

Pathetic.

The word circled through his thoughts like a train.

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

"Damnit! Why am I so pathetic!?" Giyu yells out, throwing a book at the wall, his vision clouded by tears and pure rage.

Rage at himself, at the other Hashira, at the demons who killed Sabito, his sister and his parents.

Mainly himself though. He hated feeling this pathetic.

I'll show them just how un pathetic I can be. They'll regret giving me the wrong location for the party.

His thoughts were those of pure rage, and his decisions were clouded by it.

DIE! ||•Giyu angst shots•|| ||×Written And Edited By Tokito_Muiricho×||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें