Flowers pt.3 FINAL PART

||•Uzui simping for Giyu•||

Someone was watching in jealousy from the woods.

Growling to himself, Uzui crosses his arms and watches Giyu lean on this unknown slayer.

Giyu blushes at something the unknown slayer says, and turns standing on his tippy toes to kiss him.

Uzui feels anger bubble up inside of him, trying not to storm over there and take Giyu away.

"I can't believe you said yes." Sabito chuckles, wrapping his arms around Giyu.

"I can't believe you liked me." Giyu closes his eyes, yawning and laying his head on Sabitos chest.

"Do you ever get the odd feeling someone is watching you?" Sabito shivers, and Giyu opens his eyes again, taking Sabitos hand and going back into Sabitos home.

"Damn!" Uzui curses, kicking a tree and then promptly punches the tree repeatedly, destroying his knuckles.

Sliding down, Uzui hugs his knees sniffling. Rengoku comes up behind him and places a hand on his head, ruffling his white hair.

"Want to talk about it?" Rengoku asks, and Uzui shakes his head no. He definitely did not want to talk about it.

Rengoku sits beside him, holding a bento box of fugusashi. Uzui looks up, a stray tear running down his face.

"Thanks buddy." Uzui sniffs, taking the bento. Rengoku takes out a separate one, and the two eat in silence, the only sound being Rengokus 'UMAI'.

Sabito sits on the floor, waiting for Giyu. He starts drawing little figures with his finger when he hears a loud "UMAI!" Coming from the woods.

"Giyu, did you hear that?" Sabito calls, standing up and walking over to the sliding door Giyu was changing behind.

"Yeah.. It sounded like Rengoku." Giyu opens the door, changed into his uniform with his haori draped over it.

"Want to go check it out?" Sabito asks, staring at Giyu with his hair down.

"Why not." Giyu shrugs, following Sabito out and in the direction of Rengoku yelling 'UMAI'.

The two come across Rengoku and Uzui sitting on the ground, talking about something.

"..and then he kissed him." Uzui finishes, him and Rengoku not realizing that they were right there.

"You've never seen him before, the one who Tomioka kissed?" Rengoku questions, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"You were stalking me?" Giyu cuts in, crossing his arms and staring at Uzui with a cold gaze.

Uzui flinches, and turns to look at Giyu. Sighing, he turns his gaze away again, not wanting to face him.

"I came to look for you, and I saw you with that man beside you." Uzui rubs the back of his neck.

"You should have said something. That wasn't very 'flamboyant' of you." Giyu air quotes flamboyant and Uzui flinches again.

"Your right, that wasn't very flashy of me." Uzui admits, standing up and wiping his pants off.

"Best buddy." Rengoku tries, standing up with him and trailing after.

"I should go, meet me at the meadow." Giyu waves, before disappearing a second later.

Sabito waves good bye, and goes out, collecting more herbs.

•••

"Wait! Tomioka!" Uzui stands infront of Giyu and the gate, blocking his path.

"No." Giyu grumbles, just wanting to meet with Sabito at the meadow.

"Oi! Bastard!" Sanemi calls, putting a hand on Giyus shoulder and pulling him back.

He drags Giyu away into a more secluded space, with Iguro and Shinobu.

"What?" Giyu asks, pulling away from Sanemis grasp.

"We thought we'd teach you a little lesson.~" Shinobu advances, pulling her sword out.

Iguro does the same, and Sanemi holds Giyu back, making it to where he can't move.

Shinobu promptly slices her blade against his face, and he feels a stinging pain.

It was laced with poison, wasn't it.

Iguro cuts his haori, and Giyu feels himself getting fainter. Shinobu stabs him again with her poison covered nichirin sword, and Giyus heartbeat slows to a stop, blood running from his nose as Sanemi drops him and the three run from ths scene.

"If you survive this, go kill yourself. You don't deserve to live." Shinobu whispers in his ear, before following Sanemi and Iguro to a different spot.