Thread pt.2

Looking in the mirror, Giyu looks satisfied at his face, that was now sewn shut.

'Maybe now they'll be happy with me.' Giyu thinks, wiping away the tears that dripped from his eyes at the stinging pain.

Breathing slowly in and out, he exits his estate and walks back to the Masters, wanting to surprise everyone.

When he gets there, Shinobu is the first to spot him, though he avoids her like the plague.

"Tomioka-san!!" Shinobu whines, trying to get to him.

"What happened, Tomioka!?" Mitsuri cuts her off, cupping Giyus face in her hands.

He grunts, not being able to respond, and Iguro comes up behind her, his face turning pale at the sight.

"Why did you do that!?" Iguro scolds, and Giyu looks away, searching for something to communicate with.

Giyu writes out his explanation in the dirt, and everyone glares at Shinobu, who backs away nervously.

His message in the dirt read 'Shinobu forcefully kissed me, and before she said that everyone, even Mitsuri would like it better if I never talked again.'

"So I may have lied a tad.." Shinobu gulps, looking for a way out.

Sanemi appears behind her, holding his sword to her neck.

"I may not like the bastard, but you went to far. Fix this." Sanemi growls, the glare on his face told everyone that he dared to harm her.

"Okay!" She gasps, staring at the blade, terrified. Calling for Aoi, all of the Hashira follow her to make sure she doesn't try anything.

Giyu sits on the bed, allowing Shinobu to undo the threads that bound his mouth shut.

She presses a cloth to the blood, wiping it away gently. Still, the Hashira watched with intense care, noting her every move.

"This might burn." Shinobu warns, and then plasters a paste that smells like strawberries and mint onto his mouth.

It did sting, but he had gone through worse, so he just sat still. Shinobu hurries away, and comes back moments later with an ice cube in her hand.

"Please back up!" Aoi shouts, and Giyu snickers inside his head. That was the angriest please he'd ever heard.

A few back up so Shinobu has enough room to work, but Mitsuri and Iguro stay where they are.

Carefully, Shinobu wipes the icecube on the paste, hardening it on his lips, and then pulling it off slowly.

The large prick marks from the needle were gone, and he didn't feel pain anymore.

"Thank you.." Giyu says quietly, standing up, "But I don't trust you." He adds, walking out as all the others follow after him.

I'm doing a happy Giyu one next, because y'all are awesome and deserve it ✨✨

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT ONE!!(ANY CHARACTER FROM KNY)  ------------>