Jump

||Mentions $u!c!de SANEGIYU?||

After the Hashira meeting, all Giyu wanted to do was go home, but Sanemi made that difficult. He was following Giyu around insulting him and wouldn't let Giyu leave.

"Answer me!" Sanemi shrieks after Giyu stays silent still. Getting more pissed off by the second, gets the bright idea to mention Giyus past.

"At least everyone I cared about isn't dead." Sanemi says proudly. Giyu hears that and stops, holding his arms close to his body and looks down at the ground, his body trembling.

"What..What did I ever do to you!?" Giyu yells, turning to look at Sanemi, who just smirks.

"You think your not like us and so special. That's what." Sanemi narrows his eyes, crossing his arms as Giyu grits his teeth, resisting the urge to attack.

"I NEVER THOUGHT THAT! I ONLY WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND DAMN IT!" Giyu yells, his fists clenched as Sanemis face fell. "BUT I WAS TOO SCARED THAT I WOULD LOSE THEM AGAIN, THATS WHY I STAYED BY MYSELF!"

Sanemi looks down in guilt. He had been so wrong about Giyu, and now he was angry.

"I can't believe I loved you.." Giyu mumbles, walking away. Sanemis head snapped up, his mouth agape as he watches Giyu leave.

'I'm done! I'm done I'm done I'm done!' Giyu thinks repeatedly, heading towards the cliff edge and sitting down, letting his feet dangle.

After what felt like hours, Giyu finally stands up and takes his haori off, folding it neatly and setting it on the ground. Then Giyu takes his shoes off and faces the edge of the cliff.

"And be free.." He hums, about to jump. Sanemi finally finds Giyu after searching for hours. Seeing him on the edge of the cliff, Sanemi rushes forward.

Giyu leans forward and feels himself falling as the wind rushes past his head, whipping his hair around.

Sanemi shouts and follows suit, not thinking about his actions. He tries to get to Giyu before they both hit the ground. Tried.

Giyu hits the ground first with a thud and blood starts to seep from underneath him. Sanemi hits the ground second with a cry as all the bones in his body shatter.

With his last bit of strength, Sanemi moves his hand and it falls by Giyus, their fingertips touching.

Using his dying breath, he manages to whisper "I love you." To Giyu before he falls limp.