Flowers

A meadow surrounds Giyu, the wild flowers and grass waving in the breeze. Giyu takes a deep breath, inhaling the calming scent of lavender.

Walking through to a spot by a little stream, Giyu sits down and looks up at the sunset. It was nice out, and Giyu wanted to come here and just live without being teased.

"My my... It's a nice night..." A voice whispers behind Giyu, and he sighs. There goes the hope for a nice night.

Standing back up, Giyu reaches for his nichirin sword, and freezes, realizing that he left his blade at his estate.

"Looks like you'll have to fight me... With your bare hands!" The demon lunges forward, it's claws extended as it aims for his throat.

Giyu simply steps out of the way, and the demon misses, landing in the stream.

"My kimono!" The demon growls, lunging at Giyu again, swiping at Giyu, and landing a hit on him.

Giyu sucks in a gasp, clenching his jaw. 'Damn it! I don't have anything to fight with.' Giyu thinks, dodging the next attacks.

"Hah! The only things that could kill me are wisteria, master, sunlight, and lavender!" The demon explains cockily, attacking Giyu relentlessly.

Running backwards, Giyu picks up a few lavender plants and rushes in to attack, touching the lavender to its skin.

Smirking, the demon snatches the  lavender from him, tucking it into its kimono.

"You fell for my trap!" The demon laughs as it seems to evolve. "Lavender helps me, but I told you it didn't so you would grab the lavender!"

Giyus eyes widen as he looks the demon in the eyes. It read 'Uppermoon 6'. Just his luck.

"I surrender." Giyu lies, putting his hands up. The demon stands still, staring at him.

"You can't just surrender! We're supposed to fight!" The demon whines, and she lunges again, her claws grazing Giyus face.

The battle goes on like this, but Giyu was supposed to lose. It's what the demon prophesized, and prophecies always came true.

With a final blow, the demon cuts Giyus neck, slitting his throat and leaving him to bleed out..

.
.
.

In a meadow full of flowers, someone came for him.