Flowers Pt.2

In a meadow full of flowers, someone came for him.

Sabito heard sounds of a struggle and went to investigate, wondering what was going on.

He comes across Giyu laying in a meadow full of flowers, blood ruining the ground he was laying on, and runs to him.

Picking Giyu up, Sabito follows a set of markers set by him to get back to his home in the woods. Sabito kicks the door open and lays Giyu down on a futon.

"Where did I put it?" Sabito fusses, looking through his shelves for the medicinal herbs needed.

Spotting the herbs and a mask, Sabito rushes back to Giyu, who's face is losing more color by the minute.

Placing the mask on Giyus head and lathering the herbs into the gash on his throat, Sabito mutters something.

Finally, Giyu starts breathing evenly and his heart beats at a normal pace. The gash heals up, and not a single scar is left behind.

Sabito slides his mask down on his face and runs his fingers through his dyed black hair.*

•••

"Ugh.." Giyu groans, rubbing his head. Sitting up, he takes in his surroundings.

Sabito is leaning on the wall, fast asleep with his mask covering his face, soft snores coming from him.

"Who are you?" Giyu stands up, and stumbles before regaining his balance.

"Glad to see your awake!" Sabito smiles, though it's concealed by his mask. He stands up and walks over to Giyu, grabbing his chin and making him look up at him.

"Who are you." Giyu says again, and Sabito runs a finger over his neck where a gash should be.

Letting go, Sabito lifts his mask up a little bit, revealing his mask and the end of his scar.

"It's me, Sabito." Sabito chuckles, forgetting his hair is dyed a different color.

"No." Is all Giyu responds with, his voice low.

"Shit, I forgot I dyed my hair!" Sabito runs his hand over his hair, pulling his mask off in the process.

Giyus eyes widen as he sees the familiar face of his supposedly dead friend, with the peach pink roots.

"What." Giyu stares, his mouth agape as he looks at his friend.

Sabito starts to explain everything, and he answers all of Giyus questions afterwards. Yawning, Giyu lays his head in Sabitos lap, smiling up at him.

'Damn, he's so cute when he smiles' Sabito thinks, looking away as blush spreads through his face.

Lifting an arm, Giyu places his hand on Sabitos cheek, making him look down.

"I prefer you with pink hair." Giyu says, his smile even wider.

"Then help me get it back to normal." Sabito pats Giyus head, and stands up, lifting Giyu as well.

Sabito and Giyu walk outside to a river, and Sabito kneels down, Giyu kneeling beside him.

"Is the water cold?" Giyu asks nervously, watching as Sabito runs his hand through the water for a second.

"We had to stand under a waterfall, I'll be fine." Sabito chuckles, and Giyu gently pushes his head under the water, and Giyu runs his fingers through it.

The dye starts coming out, making the water turn kind of black.

Sabito pulls his head up from the water, taking a deep breath, and allowing Giyu to push his head underwater again.

This process repeats for a few minutes until all of the black dye is out and Sabito has his pink hair back.

"You look pretty with wet hair." Giyu mumbles, not realizing that he said that aloud.

Sabito chuckles and wraps his arm around Giyus shoulders. Blushing, Giyu looks away shyly, leaning his head on Sabito.

"I missed you." Sabito smiles, capturing Giyus attention.

"I missed you as well." Giyu looks back over at Sabito, his cheeks still red.

Someone was watching in jealousy from the woods.

**Sabito dyed his hair so no one would recognize him**