Burns

Giyu stands alone away from all of the Hashira at the meeting, staring to the side at a tree.

"My children, it is a beautiful day, no?" Oyakata-sama says, his voice calm and a faint smile on his face.

"Today is beautiful, Oyakata-sama, I hope it has found you in wonderful health!" Mitsuri answers, beaming brightly as she clutches her uniform collar in her hand.

"Thank you, Mitsuri," Oyakata-sama thanks, still smiling faintly. "Remember the Kamado boy, the one who has faced Muzan already?"

At this, Giyu turns his head towards them, his hand subconsciously trailing to the hilt of his katana.

"I remember him," Sanemi growls, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I owe him quite a few headbutts for what he did to me."

"Ara ara Shinazugawa-san~ That boy's head is hard as a rock~ it'll hurt you more than it will him if you headbutt him!~" Shinobu interjects with a fake smile, the corners of her mouth twitching.

Sanemi mumbles incoherent curses, standing back in his spot. Shinobu smiles again, her eyes closed as she stands back in her spot.

"Well he has just woken from his coma, any of you are welcome to check on him," Oyakata-sama smiles, his voice kind. "That is all, you are dismissed."

The Hashira disperse into different groups, leaving Giyu alone as he stares at the tree once more.

"Ara Ara~ Tomioka-san, standing here alone isn't a good look for a Hashira!~" Shinobu teases, her voice irritatingly annoying. Giyu ignores her, gripping the hilt of his katana tightly.

"Tch. Stuck up bastard." Sanemi growls, crossing his arms, glaring harshly at Giyu.

"Isn't your entire family dead except for you younger brother?" Giyu snaps back, irritated with the two.

"Tomioka-san, that was quite unnecessary!" Shinobu scolds, looking up at Giyu.

"You're playing dress up as your sister and you look like crap." Giyu looks down at her, narrowing his sapphire blue eyes.

Shinobu looks shocked at his words, backing up; Sanemi on the other hand, looks outraged.

"Well well, looks like the emotionless Hashira is finally talking back.." Obanai hisses, staring pointedly at Giyu from his spot in the tree.

"You have a traumatic past with snake demons yet you have a snake wrapped around your neck, how hypocritical is that?" Giyu answers with a cold look. He wasn't playing any games at this point.

"How unflashy of you!" Uzui boasts, his hands behind his head in his usual pose.

"You're the only remaining Shinobi and a man whore, you glitter bitch." Giyu grumbles, turning his cold gaze to Uzui.

"Tomioka, this is highly unnecessary!" Rengoku yells loudly over the ruckus and Giyu looks at him.

"Your brother can't even use Flame Breathing, don't act like that, Rengoku." Giyu says, deciding against all the things he was about to say to Rengoku.

"Tomioka-san, this is so cool!" Mitsuri gushes, blushing furiously at Giyu.

"Damn girl, are you a train? Loud and obnoxious." He turns his attention to Mitsuri, frowning.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Obanai shouts and Giyu turns to him again.

"I'll give you a scar on your eyes that matches the one on your mouth of you don't shut up." Giyu threatens lowly, narrowing his eyes.

Obanai shuts up immediately, his eyes wide and his expression panicked.

"What are those clouds called again..?" Muichiro mumbles absentmindedly, standing a distance away from the group staring up at the sky.

"Stratonimbus, Muichiro." Giyu tells the boy who just nods in response, remaining distant.