Alive pt.3 FINAL PART

Muffled voices circle around, and Giyu groans, trying to shift but feels a crushing weight on his chest.

His eyes flutter open and he takes a second to register his surroundings.

Sabito lays beside him, his tear stained face looking stressed. Shinobu was shuffling papers around, and Rengoku was starting out the window.

"My head.." Giyu mumbles, wincing at the light streaming in from the window.

The blanket covering him irritates scratches on his arm, and he lifts it up to see scars littering it.

"Ara ara~ So your awake." Shinobu notices, walking over to him and places a hand on his head, checking his temperature.

"How long have I been out?" Giyu asks, letting his head roll to the side, feeling to weak to move.

"A week." Rengoku answers, his voice ringing in Giyus head. His ears ring slightly, and Sabito shifts, laying his head on Giyu.

"Oh." Giyu breathes, wincing at a pain in his ribs. Rolling his head to the side again, and resting it on Sabitos.

Sighing, Giyu closes his eyes again, attempting to sleep again, but Shinobu slaps him lightly on the cheek, making him open his eyes again.

"Take this medicine before you even think about going to sleep again." Shinobu lifts a cup full of medicine to Giyus lips, and he drinks it.

Falling asleep again, he winces as Sabito wraps his arms Giyus ribs, slightly crushing him.

•••

Giyu was getting dizzier and dizzier by the second. His vision was blurry and he felt fatigued and on the verge of passing out.

"Shinobu.. what was in.." Giyu manages before finally passing out. Sabito barges in and sees Shinobu holding a syringe that looked empty.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Sabito yells, lunging and grabbing a hold of Shinobu by the front of her shirt.

"He's gone." Is all she says, before Sabito throws her against the wall, and rushing to Giyu, picking him up and holding him against his chest.

"No!" Sabito cries as he holds Giyus limp form close to him. "I'm not losing you after just getting you back again!"

Sabito sobs into Giyu as a trickle of blood streams out of Giyus mouth. His eyes go cold as his heart beat slows.

Hours later, Giyu blinks awake again, wiping at the blood trailing out of his mouth.

"Sabito?" Giyu gasps, sitting up quickly and looking for his friend.

Seeing Shinobu limp against the wall, he ignores her and gets out of the bed, searching for Sabito.

"Sabito, he's alive!" Rengoku yells, rushing up to help Giyu. Sabito runs to him and embraces him tightly.

"Don't ever do that again!" Sabito sobs, wetting Giyus shirt.

•|Shinobu got put on trial and is no longer apart of the Demon Slayer Corps.|•