×The youngest sibling×

Começar do início

"Jimmy?" Lizzie asked in worry.

"Sorry..."He felt tears going down his cheeks. When did he start crying.
Lizzie hugged him.
"There's nothing you have to be sorry for Jim."she said quietly.

- - - - - - - - - -

They went back to Lizzie's castle.
Jimmy calmed a bit but he still looked and felt awful.

"Oh you bac- What happened?!"

"I'll tell you later, now Jimmy needs to rest a bit and I need too."

Joel didn't say anything, he took Jimmy to his room.

- - - - - - - -

A really loud knocking woken up Jimmy from his peaceful but dreamless sleep.

He looked around and saw Joel still deep sleeping in armchair not far away from the bed.
Now he noticed he was in his -guest room.

Jimmy decided to try to not wake up Joel (after the loud knocking he started wondering if there's anything else (except Lizzie) that can wake him up)

He left the room and went looking for the Ocean Queen.

Jimmy went downstairs where the cause (Sausage)of the knocking was talking with Lizzie, next to the other person he didn't know who it was but at the same time they looked familiar.

The familiar-unfamiliar person looked at him, their dark eyes which looked like the night sky filled with stars went darker.

"Pearl? Oh look the Cod Father decided to show up!" Sausage yelled happily.

The- Pearl only smiled, she said something to Sausage and then she left.

"Is she -" Jimmy started.

"Don't worry about her. She's strong but I think she's nervous because her brother is going to visit her today or maybe tomorrow. Anyway Lizzie , Jimmy it's good to see you , it's been soooo long since I last saw you."

"It's been a week."

"True!"

Jimmy left them alone and went back to his room.

For the next couple of days Jimmy couldn't stop thinking about Pearl.
There was something about her that bothered him.
She looked just like... like...

Jimmy knew this person... He could get to remember their name or face.
Everything was blurry...

And she had a brother? That was what Sausage said right?

He didn't know anyone

He decided to ask Sausage about it the next time he'll see him and he did. Sausage came back not more than a week later.

He and Lizzie were talking in the meeting room as always till Jimmy interrupted them.

"Do you know who's the pearl person brother?"
Jimmy asked. He felt like he needed to get to know some information.
It looked like she (Pearl)recognised him... and he her..
Lizzie looked in worry at him, Sausage only smiled.

"Oh I think it's Grain or something starting with G.
Why?"

G...Grian-? The one from the 3rd Life? Or ...
He didn't remember much for the 3rd life but he remembered having a weird feeling about the Grian guy,maybe because he called him Tim? No one called him Tim except ---

Jimmy's face went pale.
"Do you know when she - Pearl live?"

"Yes it's not far from my place, I can show you If-"

"Thanks! " Jimmy left.

"That was weird don't you think?"
Lizzie stood silent.
'What are you doing Jimmy...