We will, freen. Please, Be careful. And, take good care of becky.

Ok, Mom.

Ok then. I hung up now. Gotta go. Your dad calling me. Bye honey.

Bye mom. Stay safe.

After that freen hung up the phone call and sighs. She didn't like to lied to her parents. But, if she tells about the accident to them, they surely get scared. And,They don't even have to enjoy their trip because of that. She doesn't like it. So, she didn't told them anything.

When she was thinking about this, Someone tapped her on the shoulder. Freen turned around to look at the person and it was becky. Freen smiled with her but becky knows something was off so she sat beside her and clinged to freen's free arm while resting her head on freen's shoulder.

" Mm, what is that, babe? " Becky asked cutely. Freen smiled at her.

" What? " Freen asked.

" What is with that this face? " Becky said and raised her head from freen's shoulder. Becky poked freen's cheek.

" Nothing. Mom called me. And, I didn't said anything about this accident. I don't want them to worry about me. But, um, i don't know, it's feels like i lied to them. I think I made a mistake not telling this things to them. But, Aghhh, I don't know.  " Freen said sadly.

" No, babe. Don't think like that. You did not lie to them. Ok? Don't think about it. Everything gonna be alright. Ok?  " Becky said and kissed freen's cheek. Freen smiled at her and kissed becky's nose and cheeks. While freen kissing becky someone cleared her throat in the back.

" ( Ahm ) ( Ahm ) Gosh freen, If you're acting like this even after an accident, I can't imagine how you're with becky in other days. " Engfa said and noey laughed at that. Both of them came and sat infront of freen and becky. Becky face was like tomato that time because of engfa's statement. As soon as noey and engfa sat their becky ran to the kitchen. Freen shook her head while giggling at becky's actions.

After half and hour Becky, charlotte and irin came to the living room after done with preparing dinner. They all decided to get dinner and as usual, becky fed freen. Freen ate like a kid while playing with becky's hair.

After done with dinner they all came to the living room and decided to watch a movie. They all ok with the idea about having sleep over tonight at freen's house.

Becky came to Freen and sat down beside her to watch the movie. Freen rested her leg on the table and Becky gently massaged her arm. Charlotte and Irin, sat either side of Engfa's and Noey's and snuggled into them. They all watched the movie lovingly. While watching the movie, Freen kissed Becky too many times to count.

By the time when they finished watching the movie, it was very late. So they decided to sleep. Engfa and noey helped freen to the room and after taking to her bed they bid their good nights and leave to their own rooms. Becky carefully dressed Freene in a bed-suit. After that, Becky came over and lied down next to freen while hugging her arm. Freen also pulled becky more into her using her freen arm and placed a soft kiss on becky's forehead.

" Good night, Cupcake. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I love you so much." Freen said and again kissed becky's forehead.

" Mm, you're welcome. But, it's my duty as your wife. and love you too. " Becky said and snuggled more into freen carefully. Freen hugged her tightly and placed her chin on becky's head and they both drifted into sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Is it getting boring? 👀