Tavish looking at Kiara : Bas ghum raha tha miss Kiara. Well aap yaha kya kar rahi hai? Raat ko akele daudna, is not good.

Tavish stands up after speaking.

Kiara raises her head and looks at Tavish : main khelte hue yaha aagayi.

After speaking, Kiara starts blinking her eyes.

As soon as Tavish says something,

Kiaa...

Hearing this, Tavish looks ahead. Kabir was coming from the front.

Kiara sees Kabir and runs to Kabir. Kabir takes Kiara in his arms.

Kabir looking at Tavish : Tum Kiara ke sath yaha kya kar rahe the?

Tavish without emotion : Vo yaha baad me aayi hai. Main uske sath kuch nahi kar raha tha.

Kiara looking at Kabir : Papa, I want to eat ice cream.

Hearing Kiara's words, both Tavish and Kabir look at Kiara.

Kabir smiling : Ok baby.

Kabir looks at Tavish. Tavish goes inside from there. Kabir also goes inside the hall.

********************

YN looking around: Where is Tavish?

While speaking, YN's eyes go to Tavish who was coming inside. And then on Kabir.

Tavish went to YN : Are you looking for me Wifey?

YN looking at Tavish: Yea. where were you?
And why was Kabir coming after you?

Tavish with his hand on YN's waist. : I don't know Wifey?

Tavish looks towards the mandap. Jimmy wore a golden colored sherwani. The wedding rituals had started.

 The wedding rituals had started

********************

Jaksh looking towards Mandap: Both of them are looking so good, aren't they?

Nikki smiling : Yea of course, made for each other.

Jaksh holding Nikki by the shoulder: Vo to hum bhi hai.

Nikki looking at Jaksh  : Hmm par tumne abhi tak mujhse vo 3 words nahi kahe hai. Agar Shaadi chahte ho to phele mujhe vo words sunne hai.

Jaksh shook his head : Isme bhi condition.

Nikki shrugged. : kya karu? Mujhe yahi tarika sabse easy lagta hai. Apni baate manvane ka.

Nikki smiles.

********************

Meghna was standing aside. Jay was with her. At this time there was only sadness on Meghna's face. Ever since the accident happened with Meghna, this was the first time that Meghna was attending an event.
That's why not being able to see was causing more pain to Meghna.