"papa couch. papa cry. papa owie" she explained, "where is papa's owie?" he asked, hyejin hummed, "don't know. papa cry. appa, help" she pouted, she was so calm.

"what is papa doing?" he asked, "uh, couch cry. tummy" she spoke, seokjin's heart sank to his feet, "oh okay, hyejinnie. don't worry, i'll be home in a bit" he spoke, "papa okay?"

"of course, hyejinnie. i love you"

"love you!" she giggled before seokjin hung up. the boy began packing up his things, "why are you leaving if you told your daughter that your husband is fine?" his boss asked, "hyejin doesn't need to worry about the health of her father. she is a little girl" he spoke, the man hummed, "you're not leaving"

seokjin blinked, "if my husband is hurt, i will sue you and this company" he spoke, "do you understand?" he asked, "then go ahead and leave, but you're working unpaid overtime tomorrow" he grit, seokjin sighed and pushed the meeting room door open to leave and see his beloved family.

-

"hi, minnie" seokjin sighed as he sat next to jimin who was crying, "h-hi" he sniffled, hyejin looked at them as she played with her dolls.

seokjin caressed jimin's hair, "hyejin said that you're not feeling well. she said your tummy hurts" he said, jimin nodded and pointed to his lower abdomen.

"let's go to the hospital, minnie" he calmly said, "n-no, i don't w-want to know if i'm miscarrying" he sobbed, pulling his knees close to his chest.

the older one frowned, "breathe, minnie. you need to see a doctor" he said, jimin shook his head.

"jiminie, please" he begged a bit, "i don't want to" the boy sniffled, "what if i got you food?" seokjin asked, earning a disapproving hum, "you can't just tempt me with food"

"what if this is something that is hurting our baby and can be prevented?" he asked, jimin rubbed his bloated stomach, "f-fine"

-

"g'morning" namjoon softly said as he brought yoongi breakfast in bed. the small boy rubbed his eyes and showed a small smile seeing chocolate pancakes with bacon.

he sat up, "good morning, joon. you're up early" yoongi yawned and began cutting up the pancakes, "i had a follow-up with my cardiologist, remember?" he asked, yoongi turned his phone on to look at the date.

"oh gosh, i forgot. i'm sorry, joon. you should've woken me up" he frowned and took a bite from the fluffy pancakes, "i wanted you to sleep in, so don't worry" he smiled.

yoongi smiled back, "what did the doctor say?" he asked, "he said that my bloodwork looks a bit better" the tall one shrugged, yoongi nodded, "i'm happy to hear that"

"open up" the short one said, attempting to put a small piece of bacon in namjoon's mouth, "i already ate, but thank you" he reassured, but took a sip from yoongi's orange juice.

yoongi happily ate the homemade breakfast, "our wedding is soon" he smiled, namjoon smiled back hearing that, "i've been waiting for the day"

the small one nodded, his cheeks beginning to get red as he thought about when namjoon proposed.

-

"the baby is doing well, just ligament pain from your body adjusting" the sonographer said, "however, your iron levels are low, so i'd like to keep monitoring that and prescribe prenatals" she said, jimin felt like he could breathe again.