sixty

namjoon

hey eunji

do u still want to move out from our parents house?

eunji

YEAH BRO

THEY'RE PISSING ME OFF

i've been telling them to talk to you and yoongi so they can apologize and they just refuse??

idek why u still send them money

idk if i'll end up moving out bc yk my heart thing

namjoon

i was thinking you, yoongi, and i get an apartment together

eunji

do i have to pay rent?

namjoon

love you and all, but yes

and utilities

yoongi and i go 45/55 rn on expenses

we'd split them evenly with you, but someone would have to take on a little more

eunji

OK YES

PLEASEEEEEE

namjoon

okkk start looking for an apartment

we have to do this before yoongi has the baby bc things will be harder on him

eunji

three bedrooms??

yk since the baby needs a room

namjoon

idk i'll talk about that with yoongi

"yes, namjoon, our baby needs a crib. it's dangerous for them to sleep with us" yoongi said, a sigh leaving his mouth, "i was under the impression that they would just sleep with us" he frowned, "no, joonie. preferably, i'd want the baby to have their own room"

namjoon scoffed, "why?" he asked, getting anxioud at the thought of having to spend more money, "we can decorste their room with cute things!"

the tall boy blinked, "that's the only reason why?" he asked, yoongi hummed as he thought about it, "yes, i guess so"

"then we're not getting a third bedroom" he said, yoongi huffed, feeling defeated, "please, joonie"

"i'm not going to spend money on an extra bedroom until the kid needs their privacy" he explained, "you make 100,000 a year! i make around 80,000! we can afford this" he whined.

"i don't know, yoon" he sighed, caressing yoongi's hair, "please! please!" he begged, "let me think about it" he said.

five minutes went by, "did you think about it? is it a yes?" he asked, namjoon groaned, "i-i don't know, let me think"