sixty-four

"where's namjoon?" yoongi yawned as he walked into the living room and saw eunji eating some candy, "he went to his therapist" she said.

the man raised a brow, "today isn't his usual therapy day" he said, eunji hummed, "he just wanted to talk about something with her, he's fine" she tried resssuring, yoongi sat next to her and nodded.

after a few minutes, they saw the boy enter with puffy eyes and he headed straight to the bathroom, not bothering to say hi to any of them or say hi to junho.

they blinked, "i don't think he's okay" eunji said, "you think?" yoongi scoffed, sighing into his hands.

"hi joonie" yoongi gently said, namjoon hummed and didn't look up from his computer, "i don't know if you want to talk about it, but i'm here if you do" he said, not wanting to pester the boy. he knew that sometimes namjoon wanted to process his thoughts alone.

namjoon scrolled through the ryan website, trying to get his mind of everything. he hated his mind that worried like not tomorrow. he just wanted to turn off his mind and hsve a peaceful day.

"okay" he simply answered, yoongi sighed and left the boy alone. he went to eunji's room to question her.

"he's upset because mom and dad don't support the baby as much as your parents" eunji sadly said as she did yoongi's hair.

he frowned, "really?" he asked as he played with all the plastic hair ties that eunji had, "mhm, he just wants mom and dad to apologize"

yoongi blinked, "they haven't?" he asked, eunji shook her head, "nope" she sighed, "why not?"

the woman shrugged, "i don't know. i told namjoon to stop sending them money. no contact, no money" she said, "he's too selfless, he wouldn't do that"

eunji chuckled, "you know him so well" she said, there was a knock on the door, "come in!" eunji said.

it was namjoon with his laptop in his hands, "will one of you buy me this?" he quietly asked, junho was strapped to his chest with the baby carrier.

"was junho crying?" yoongi asked as he saw the baby that was calmly sleeping, "he was just a little fussy" he said, "now, ryan?"

yoongi looked at namjoon's computer and saw the tab was pulled up to a ryan figurine, "you want this?" he asked, namjoon nodded, "please"

"use my card, baby" yoongi said and namjoon left with a small smile, eunji raised a brow, "don't you make more money than him?"

the boy nodded, "he deserves it" he said, eunji sadly smiled.

eunji

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE WORST TO NAMJOON

UGHHHHHHHHH

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TWO OF YOU

namjoon's mother

if all you're going to do is text me about how much of a horrible mother i am, then don't text me

eunji