twenty-eight

"delivery for park jimin?" a delivery man asked, jimin tilted his head, "i haven't ordered anything" he said, he was stil in his pajamas. it was 9am on a saturday, "it says it's from kim seojun and kim jiyoo" the delivery man said, jimin took the box into his hand's. the package was from seokjin's parents.

he signed what the postman asked and stared at the package. he yawned as he grabbed a pair of scissors to open the box. he wondered what it was.

he opened it and found a box of ncie cologne. jimin smiled, setting it aside and seeing a letter.

-

dear jimin,

i hope you can take this cologne and a welcoming gift. we have been needing to send something for a long time, but our schedules have been hectic.

however, we have reflected on our actions on how they negatively influenced you and seokjin. we have apologized to seokjin, but we believe our apology towards you should be stronger and greater. we hope you enjoy this cologne.

signed,

kim seojun and kim jiyoo

-

jimin

YOUR PARENTS SENT ME A GIFT

IM REALLY REALLY SHOCKED

AND HAPPY ☹☹💞💞

seokjin

omg really??

shocked too tbh..

what did they get you??

jimin

cologne

wait are they saying i smell bad?

seokjin

they're the most honest people ever, they would've told you straight to your face

jimin

true that

say thank you for me

pls pls

seokjin

of course

love u

jimin

love you too, jinnie

-

"your eyes are puffy" namjoon said, staring at yoongi who walked into his class a bit earlier than usual, "i went to my second therapy session. i want to drop out" he sniffled, namjoon frowned, "what happened?"

yoongi tried to form words, but nothing came out of his throat. his bottom lip wobbled as he stared at namjoon, "d-don't know"

"what can i do?" namjoon asked, he put a box of tissues on his desk, grabbing one and wiping the tears that slowly slid off yoongi's cheeks.