The Second Morningstar

(AN: Request from Tumblr
A Micheal-centered story :D
This is a hurt/comfort one though, I'll try to be including him in a happy one here soon (prolly around Christmas).
Story: Luci doesn't handle thunderstorms well, and neither does Micheal. But Queen Dice is there for them, and they're there for each other.
Hope you enjoy!)

⛈️⛈️⛈️

There was another crack of Thunder, the moment his wings got torn off coming back to haunt him. Micheal looked out the window of the house, rain coming down heavy and unrelenting. He didn't mind the sound of the rain. He actually rather enjoyed it, what he didn't like was the other sound.

Another strike of lightning lit up the skies, followed by loud, rumbling thunder. The sound rang in his ears, the pain of every little feather bring plucked from his wings made him check to see if they were still there. But no. Just the scars where they used to be.

Another rumble of thunder.

"Another Morningstar has fallen from the Heavens above."

Micheal yelped at the words echoing in his mind like church bells. He wrapped his arms into a tight hug around himself, burying his face in his arms.

"Please... Stop..."

Another crack of thunder.

"You're too far gone..."

"Please..." He whimpered quietly.

"You are nothing but a disgrace now."

Lightning struck closer than ever, the thunder erupting in the skies above, making his ears ring.

Micheal screamed and aimlessly ran out of the room. Unsure of where he was even going, he went to the only place he was sure he was safe.
Barging into his sister and her wife's room, he was taken aback by the sight.
Queen Dice looked up, the Devil only wincing at the sound of the door basically being torn off of its hinges. She had her face buried in Dice's shoulder, hugging her waist with both her arms and tail, shaking at the sounds outside. Queen Dice used her hands to stroke Luci's long hair, and rub her back.

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't... I didn't mean to interrupt anything..." Micheal said, quickly wiping his tears away.

There was another strike of lightening outside and a loud rumble of thunder. It made Micheal jump, immediately hug himself as he watched his sister let out a whimpery cry and shudder. She nuzzled in closer to Dice's neck, the woman placing a kiss on her head.

"It's alright dear... It'll pass." Dice turned her attention to Micheal. "Are you having trouble sleeping too?"

Hesitating, Micheal bit his lip as he nodded.

"Yeah... She gets like that too..." Dice spoke about Luci, her attention bouncing back again. "I know it doesn't take away the pain, but I know it helps..." She leaned her head on Luci's jet black hair. "Do you want to join us?"

Micheal backed away slightly. Cuddling was just for couples, and he was in no relationship. As much as he wanted someone to comfort him so maybe he could forget for even a little while... He couldn't.

"N— No... That's just for people who are in love with each other... No offense to you..." His voice wavered from the tears still threatening to break through.

"Cuddles aren't just for couples, if you want cuddles, I can give you cuddles." Queen Dice said. "You shouldn't be denied of them if you need them."

Micheal, still being reluctant, only glanced down to the floor, his blue eyes blinking the tears away. Dice creased her eyebrows, gesturing him to the other side of the bed. Doing as he was told, he sat on the opposite side of Dice than Luci. She pulled him in for a hug, being gentle enough in case he didn't want to. The thunder rumbled outside yet again, making him tense up once more and let out a small whine.