Overworking? Never Heard of Her

Most of the time in the Casino, the Devil would stay closed up in her office. She worked endlessly on her mountains of paperwork. It was a boring job, but according to everyone else, it was important. When she's come to a good stopping point, she'd take a good break and walk around the Casino. Either she'd scare the Hell out of people just with her presence, or they'd be too arrogant to turn down her offer. Possibly both. Either way, Devil had a fun time with her patrons.
She found her way to one of the games Queen Dice had been hosting that day. Though she still seemed to be working, something was... Off...

She wasn't as swift with her plays as usual. She seemed to stumble over words, even simple sentences. Though she still wore her winning smile, her eyes had dark rings around them. She looked miserable, and not even the funny kind of miserable. Which was very peculiar, Queen Dice enjoyed working at the Casino, spending day by day scamming people and taking their souls and making her money. She could be just as evil as Old Scratch if she wanted to. But she looked to be forcing her smile, which was never a good sign.

After the game of poker had finished, the Devil confronted the woman. She had to figure out what was going on. Tapping Dice on the shoulder, woman seemed surprised to see the demon.

"Big Dee— Er— Boss! Don't scare me like that!" She put a hand to her chest, chuckling nervously. "Wh- What can I do for you?"

"You seem off, Dice, are you feeling alright?" The Devil tilted her head.

"M— Me?? Oh yeah! I'm fine!" Queen Dice laughed.

"Really? You look awful."

"I look awesome."

The Devil rolled her eyes to the ceiling, shaking her head.

"I'm just... Y'know... A bit tired. Just a little bit! I swear that it's not effecting my work!" Dice continued with her forced smile.

"You sure about that, Dicey?" Old Scratch crossed her arms. "Aren't mortals supposed to get a specific amount of sleep? How much sleep have you gotten?"

"Oh, like last night? Uhm... Two?... Three hours?"

The Devil blinked. That couldn't be right. She wasn't quite sure what the proper amount of sleep a mortal should get daily, but it definitely wasn't three hours. This worried the demon. It wasn't just that her business was failing, but that Dice looked absolutely terrible. And no wonder, improper sleep couldn't be a good thing for a mortal.

"Dice..." The Devil's eyebrows creased, a pang of concern tugging at her voice.

"I know, I know! It's not a lot, but I am the picture of health right now."

"The people I witnessed during the Bubonic plague were healthier than you." The Devil's face went deadpan. "You should go get some rest."

"Dee, come on! I'm fine!"

The Devil frowned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Dice. As your Boss, I order you to go get some sleep." She snapped sternly.

"Boss, please," Queen Dice crossed her arms, her stupid smile finally vanishing. "I told you, I'm fine. Besides, I've got work to do."

"Dice, don't make me have to force you."

"What do you meEEEEEAN!! DEVIL! PUT ME DOWN!!"

Without another word, the Devil picked her up and slung her over her shoulder like a rag doll. Despite how tired the woman seemed, she didn't go down without a fight. Probably causing a scene, Dice screamed at the top of her lungs and pulled at the demon's hair, demanding that she let let her go. But Devil was having none of it and struck her trident to the ground, teleporting them downstairs. It was much faster than using the elevator, so the demon didn't have to listen to Dice screaming for too long.
Not wanting to leave the Casino, the Devil decided to take Dice her her living quarters. She wouldn't be there long, and she figured the comfy bed would help Dice to sleep faster.
Being dropped on the bed, Queen Dice shook her head and slicked back her now messy hair.