First Date

This wasn't by far the worst thing the Devil had gone through. That had happened thousands of years ago. Long enough that it shouldn't have hurt anymore... and yet it did.
But that wasn't the point of her feelings right now. She hasn't quite felt this way before. Scared, confused... but... happy... She had felt happy and excited before, the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, for example. She had known for years that that volcano was going to blow before any human could tell. As someone who was constantly around lava and magma in Hell, it was easy. And yet seeing the fear it brought to those humans still made her smile.

Sadistic? Who do you think we're talking about?

But this... This was a different kind of happiness. She wasn't even sure if this was happiness. And here she was, in the passenger seat of Queen Dice's car, on their way to... Well, wherever Dice wanted to go. The Devil glanced over, trying not to make it obvious that she was staring. Queen Dice had done her hair in a very fancy way, even curled it. Rather than her regular purple suit, she wore a pink dress and had even matching makeup, her outfit completed with Pearl earrings and a necklace.
The Devil would never tell Dice, but she looked so much like her mother in that outfit. Dice's mother, Duchess, was a very beautiful woman, much like Queen. But unlike Queen, she was absolutely hideous on the inside. Duchess Domino Dice was the exact definition of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

And that just wasn't Queen Dice.

As snarky and sarcastic as she was in the Casino, she was beautiful inside and out. She was too good The Devil. Which was a reason the demon still wondered why Queen had agreed to do this in the first place.

Queen Dice's green eyes glanced back at her, a small smile forming on her face. The Devil immediately averted her eyes, her face burning. Her heart beat out of her chest. If she didn't know better, she'd think that Dice could hear the loud thumping of her heart.

"You're chatty tonight, Devil." Queen shattered the silence that had been lingering between them.

"I- I haven't said a word since I got in your car." The Devil mumbled, wondering what this dice woman was doing to her head.

"I know, that was sarcasm."

"Oh... Oh, right, I knew that..."

Queen Dice chuckled, finally pulling into a parking lot. She unbuckled and grabbed her hand bag, opening the door.

"We're here." Dice said, as if it weren't obvious.

"Dice." The Devil thought for a moment.

"Boss?"

"Won't the people in here... Uhm..." She cleared her throat. "Not exactly be incredibly thrilled... To see me... In there?"

"Better than you walkin' in your demon form." Queen Dice chuckled again.

"They can still tell it's me, they'll just be pestering me the entire time."

"Oh... Right..." Queen Dice stayed sat in her seat, tapping her chin. She turned to the Devil, looking her up and down. "I have an idea. Can I...?" She reached over the middle console, moving the Devil's hair out from behind her ears. The Devil's spine shot up straight, making her tense up as she felt Queen's hand against her skin and her fingers intertwining with Luci's curly hair. Though her hands were gloved, the Devil still longed for a touch from her. Even when received, she couldn't get enough of it. Her face could've caught on fire from how much it burned, as well as the tips of her ears. It was almost too much for her to handle, yet she wanted to feel more of the sensation.

"There you are, now your hair is coverin' your ears." Queen held back her hand, the Devil stopping herself from pulling her hand back. "Now people ain't gonna immediately recognize ya."