Work lovers

Y/N POV:
Jude pulled me into one of the spare rooms at work as he walked past, he looked at me deeply while caressing my hips, he had a match in half an hour but instead of training he's here in a cupboard with me, and I'm not complaining but i do not want to be the reason he doesn't show up           on the pitch, Southgate will have both our heads.
"Hey baby, how's your day going ?"

"Jude we shouldn't be here, you need to start warming up your match starts soon". I say while pecking his lips. I work with the social media team for Englands football team. Me and Jude have been dating for a few months but we have decided to keep it on the low so his fangirls don't go batshit crazy.  I had to convince him like crazy to do so because he "wanted to show me off to the world" but i was not ready to be bombarded with death threats from these delusional girls. 

"I know love, i just needed to see you so i could get my good luck kiss!" Jude looks at me deeply before passionately kissing me,
'Jude...Jude" i pull away to catch my breath, while holding' on to him, I look up and him and just admire him dreamingly while stroking his check.

'Take a picture it will last longer' he says jokingly, if it wasn't for me being brown i would be the deepest shade of red right now, i just look down and hide my face in his chest as my heart was beating out my chest. Jude slowly pulls my chin up to look at his beautiful self "don't hide from me, i want to look at that pretty face of yours".

"You make me so nervous sometimes" I say as i wrap my arms around his waist. "Oh yeah" say's Jude as he slides his hands down to my bum and squeezes it,  he goes in for a kiss but i turn my head and his lips end up on my check. "Yeah, no as much as i would love for you to take me right now, you have a match to get to".

He sighs but lets go of my body  "you're right, i need to go" and he left the room in a hurry, I can tell he's pissed but i'll make it up to him later. Throughout the match he gets into many fights but despite this, they team still ends up winning 3-1. Maybe now that he has won he will be in a better mood.

I see him come out of the tunnel after the match and went up to congratulate him "hey baby, well done on the match. You need to control your anger though" I say jokingly. He just walked past and grumbled "thanks" i was a bit taken back to say the least but I wasn't surprised this boy can hold a grudge for dear life, Jobe told me a family friends dog ate his favourite shoe when he was 8 since then he never pet the dog or even looked at it again.

As i was packing up my equipment to leave I felt arms wrap around my waist, I smelt Jude aftershave and instantly melted in his arms. "Hey baby, sorry abut earlier". I turn around to face him, "It's ok baby, i just didn't want Southgate to have our heads". Jude rubbed my back soothingly while putting his head in the crook of my neck. "I know, I know. Let me make it up to you it's a date tonight"
———————————————————————————————————-
Just starting out so request are open!
Thanks for reading ♥️