"I don't know. You tell me." I asked, genuinely curious.

I had no idea what was going on between them, but I was also pretty sure something was happening.

Daphnee sighed. "Isn't he on another continent? Lil hard to see someone when they're across oceans."

I tilted my head, studying her. "So you know his whereabouts. Interesting."

She snorted, unaffected. "Pretty sure one of you morons mentioned it. I didn't learn this on my own."

That surprised me a little bit. I was kind of convinced they were in contact. Maybe I really had it all wrong. "He didn't tell you he was leaving?"

"Why would he tell me? We don't have any sort of relationship," she shrugged, and took a bite of her pizza.

"Don't hold it against him. I don't think he's in the best headspace to date anyone," I tried to explain.

"That's good, because I have no interest in dating him either," she replied deadpan.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alex asked, setting his tray down on the table, while sitting beside Daphnee.

"Blake is spewing nonsense," Daphnee replied

"He's been doing that a lot today," my girlfriend said, sitting down beside me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You disrespecting Pumpkin will not go unpunished."

"Yes, ground her daddy," Daphnee said with a smirk.

"Ew, don't ever say that again," Vanessa replied, making a gagging face.

"Just because you like them younger doesn't mean you have a right to judge," Daphnee shot back making everyone laugh around the table.

Lexi kind of shuddered in disgust. "Please, let's not mention Vanessa and my brother being together."

"Yes, because we got the visual so we don't need the reminder," I slipped in, making everyone exclaim their disgust.

"I hate all of you," Vanessa grumbled, eating her food.

"We missed you too," Alex laughed, giving her a side hug.

While joking around some more, we ate our food, and then headed to our last stop, the bookstore.

"I just want to mention that it's really really fun to have a boyfriend that wants to come buy books with me," Lexi said, linking our arms together.

"Hey! You're only other boyfriend is here," Alex said, waving his hand over his head, "and I've always gone to buy books with you."

Lexi just waved his comment away. "That doesn't count."

Alex narrowed his eyes at her. "How does it not count?"

My girlfriend rolled her eyes, making me chuckle. "It just doesn't. Accept it."

"You're an awful ex-girlfriend," Alex whined.

"Well, you were an awful boyfriend," she shot back, making everyone

"I miss Travis," Alex pouted.

His boyfriend hadn't been able to join us because he already had plans with his family that day.

"Next time you can bring him along, that way I can really feel like the third wheel. Or well," Daphnee counted her fingers, "the seventh wheel. If Tyler comes along too."

I kept my comments of inviting Josh so she wouldn't be alone to myself. I still had no idea where they stood.

I was going to need to have another long talk with my best friend once he came back from his trip.

As we walked into the book store, everyone sort of headed in specific direction, and I just followed my girlfriend's lead.

I didn't have specific book needs, but I could always buy more.

Once we were alone in one of the aisles, I leaned closer to my girlfriend, trapping her between the stack of books and my body.

Lexi just grinned up at me.

"So, do you actually not like Pumpkin?" I asked, going back to our earlier conversation.

Lexi chuckled. "I love Pumpkin, but I also love teasing you. You were always the one teasing me before. It's my turn to have some fun."

"Be careful. I have a weak heart," I said, pressing a hand to my chest.

Lexi rested her hands on my hips. "You can take a joke."

"You don't know that. I'm a very sensitive soul," I replied, leaning down, our lips barely a whisper away.

"Ah yes, my sweet sensitive little Blakey-Boy," she replied softly with a grin against my lips.

"My ruthless Pumpkin," I said, dipping down, just about to kiss.

We were, unsurprisingly, interrupted.

"Ew. Eeeew. Get a room, EW," Daphnee said, just passing beside us, heading to a spot further away.

I chuckled, leaning my forehead against my girlfriend's. "Ah, to not have an audience."

My Pumpkin grinned conspiringly. "What would you do if we didn't have an audience."

I smirked back. "I don't think I can say it."

"Why?"

I leaned against her ear and whispered, "You'd combust on the spot."

I felt her light shudder as she answered, "Sensitive Blakey-Boy feels a lot like Big-Ol' Tease Blakey-Boy right now."

"Geeeeeeet a roooooooooooom," Vanessa whined this time, passing by us.

I chuckled, and reluctantly backed away from my girlfriend. "To be continued."

"You better mean it."

____________________________________________

Happy Tuesday my little Pumpkins!

Yes this is late. Sorry. Bad Kay. I'm actually at work right now, finishing things up. I'm supposed to drive to my parents' house after work to go give out candies for Halloween, and see my nephew and nieces, but it's been snowing and it's a lil freezing right now and I'm worried about the roads. Ugh. So yeah. Still debating about my evening, so I figured I had to finish this chapter before the end of my day of work, depending on what I decide to do.

I hope you liked the gang together.

Next chapter is gonna be fun. ;P Oh. And NaNoWriMo starts at midnight (National Novel Writing Month). I'm gonna keep you guys updated on everything on instagram. I have a plan in three part for this year. Anyway. Yeah. The next Virgin and the Whore chapter is about halfway done, so I should upload this soon. And I'm gonna schedule the next Little Bitch chapter to be uploaded right away, that way I need to get my shiiiiit tooogether.

Alright! Back to work now. XD Thanks for being patient with me! See you all next week! <3