Chapter 48

Chapter 48

I'd never had a girlfriend before, that I was reaaaally into, so I never had to deal with the wanting your girlfriend, and knowing you could have her.

            It was... pure torture.

            Especially when I knew that Lexi planned on sleeping over my house tonight.

            I picked her up for school and at least, for the good of my sanity, Tyler had snaked his way to the front seat, so Lexi was in the back seat pouting.

            "So, Blakina, darling, I know you've missed me. Now that my gross gross sister's birthday is over, you're going to need to focus on mine."

            "What did you call me?!" Lexi snapped at her brother, before kicking his seat.

            "GROSS GROSS SISTER!" Tyler repeated, unbothered, and started to try to swap slaps at her from behind.

            "Blake doesn't think I'm gross," Lexi said, and I caught her smirk in the rearview mirror.

            And then I also noticed her playing with the zipper of her hoodie.

"You guys know I can see you both, right?" Tyler said, glaring at the both of us.

I kind of blinked, my eyes back on the road. "What?"

"When are you both gonna stop pretending your little goody goody two shoes so Dad can stop fanning over you, acting like I'm the only horn dog in the family?" the youngest Grayson whined.

"We've been nothing wrong in the eyes of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ," Lexi said, pressing her hands together like she was about to pray.

I almost rolled my eyes.

"Hey, you guys smelling this?" Tyler said, sniffing the air, while looking around himself.

"What?" Lexi asked.

"Your bullshit."

"I'll have you know that my virtue and hymen both remain intact," my girlfriend felt the need to mention.

"For the love of god, can we stop having this conversation while I'm driving?" I pleaded.

"Why? Because she's lying?"

"I'm not lying," Lexi replied sweetly.

I could probably say that I wasn't sure her virtue was that intact, but I kept it to myself.

"I can't wait, simply can't wait, for you two to slip up and get caught, so I can be the best son again," Tyler said.

"You're his only son. You literally have no competition for that spot," I pointed out.

The rest of the ride was just more of that, while I tried to stay focussed on the road while knowing full well with what kind of eyes my girlfriend was looking at me.

            It was going to be another painful day.

For all the experience that I had, I might as well be a virgin. I'd never slept with anyone to give them pleasure, when I barely had any to begin with. I'd slept around to hurt myself, and punish myself.

I didn't actually know what to do so that Lexi would have the best experience. I was a little bit out of my depths here.

With all the rumours around me, at least one should have been that Blake Eaton had no idea how to pleasure a woman, so that Lexi wouldn't be totally surprised when I would disappoint her in bed.