Paw Patrol: The Chimera Pup Scroll

Start bij het begin

Harold: Never!

Fang: (hisses) (cobra tail rises) We'll s-s-s-see about that Humdingers!

Harold: Bring it on!

Fang: (leaps at them) (roars) (his snake tail thrusts forward but strikes a tree inside) (eyes widen) Uh oh! (to self) I should've stuck with the others!

Harold: I'd say we haul him back with us! This recipe says we need saliva from his dog head!

(scene changes to Mason and Aquamarine exiting the bushes)

Aquamarine: So you think he charged in without a plan?

Mason: (nods) We'd better go help him!

(the twosome walk off)

(scene changes to outside Mayor Humdinger's lair where the twosome tied up and muzzled three of the four mouths of Fang)

Harold: At least we've muzzled his other heads!

Mayor Humdinger: Yep!

Fang: (growls) This isn't over you too!

(Mason and Aquamarine arrive)

Mason: Release Fang you two!

(the Humdinger's look back finding Mason)

Both: Mason!

Harold: (notices the pup beside him) Who is that?

Aquamarine: Aquamarine the Orthrus pup!

Harold: Glad I brought my latest invention! (reveals a blaster and fires ropes which tie up Mason and Aquamarine)

Mayor Humdinger: (cackles) We can't be stopped once we have a magic pup minion!

Harold: Yeah! (reads scroll then looks at Mason) Hm? (reaches into Mason's satchel and pulls out the monkey talisman) I believe this could be of use to me!

Mayor Humdinger: You mean us, right nephew?

Harold: No, me! (aims talisman) Sloth!

(Harold uses the talisman to turn his uncle into a sloth)

Mayor Humdinger: (annoyed glares and slowly moves toward his nephew)

Harold: Well now that you're a sloth, you can't boss me around uncle mayor!

Mason: Give those back Harold!

Harold: No way Mason!

Mason: So what's you plan with that scroll?

Harold: Simple, I plan to make a minion to serve me! (reads the scroll) (confused) Um? Mason what does it mean by DNA sources?

Mason: Examples would be fur, scales, feathers, body parts more or less!

Harold: Thank you!

(a seagull lands nearby)

Harold: Hm? Chicken! (has the monkey talisman turn the seagull into a chicken) Nice! (looks at Mason) Just curious Mason, if you were gonna make a chimera pup what would you pick?

Mason: I'm not speaking!

Harold: (scoffs) Fine! I'll just use her fur! (prepares to take fur from Aquamarine)

Mason: If you use her fur the chimera pup will have two heads!

Harold: (backs off) Noted! (looks at the chicken pecking nearby and the monkey talisman) I know where to get the DNA from!

(several minutes later)

Harold: (now holding dalmatian fur, zebra fur, giraffe fur, and a severed spider leg) Quite a combination! Glad this monkey talisman helped with that!