22. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

She raised her eyebrow, "Then who—" suddenly, heavy walking pedes drew close to where they were sitting and everyone's gazes fell on Ratchet.

The white-orange medic's optics went wide and made his usual grumpy face, "Yep-ep-ep!" he quickly stepped in, "All of you, get off her, she is still recovering!" he shooed the rest.

"Ratchet!" Twilight shouted his designation in joy, seeing the old doctor was in good condition, she immediately removed her sheet and got on her feet, quickly limping to him.

"Careful." Ratchet told as he kneeled and opened his hands to hold her for support.

The girl went closer to him and hugged one of his digits, "You are okay!" the medic slightly smiled at her warm hug, Twilight looked up at him with apologetic eyes, "I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. I understand if you're mad at me but I want you to know that I never meant to put you in danger. You were right, I should've listened to you. Because of me you almost--"

"It's alright, it's alright... I'm not mad at you, I never was. And why should I? After all, you saved me during our fight against Shockwave, didn't you? What is important now is that all of us are safe and alive." he gently patted her back, hoping he had managed to calm her down, "I need to apologize as well... for failing to protect you..."

"You did everything you could to keep me away from harm and warned me so many times about the consequences which I carelessly ignored." replied Twilight.

"Guess I don't need to give you the entire scolding lecture I've been planning for later." the voice of the motorcycle femme chimed in, Arcee stepped into the med bay along with the rest members of the Autobot team and smiled, "Glad you are safe, kid."

The limping girl hurried to her guardian who kneeled and embraced her, "Glad you are safe too." the female teen happily answered.

"Twilight, you are okay!" Spike ran to her owner full of joy and bounced into her open arms.

"Spike!" the girl giggled as she hugged him tight.

"I see everyone is awake." Knock Out entered, "How are you all feeling?"

"Never better!" grinned Pinkie.

"We are quite well, thank you darling." Rarity responded.

"Thank you too, girls. For watching our backs." replied Bulkhead.

Rainbow decided to ask out of curiosity, "Say, what exactly happened to Shockwave? Haven't seen him around."

"He is currently put in stasis." Optimus informed as he slowly approached the big group, "He will be transported to Cybertron in a few demi-cycles. The council will decide what to do with him afterwards. Until then, we will keep an optic on him."

"Man, I wish we could've stayed in those sick forms longer. I looked so cool!" whined the rainbow-haired girl.

"Do y'all think we will ever transform back into robots?" Applejack asked.

"From what I've heard, the small piece of Energon has been involved while the harvester was draining your magic, correct?" Ratchet required a confirmation.

"You mean when the entire place got blown up?" Rainbow awkwardly caressed the back of her neck, "Yeah sorry, everything was a blur to me during that."

Sunset involved, "It may have infected the magic in our geodes, is that what you are saying?"

"And my collar too!" Spike indicated his gold tag with a pink heart in the middle.

The old medic held his chin, "I'm not really familiar with the abilities of your magical power yet, but it could be possible, somehow the disruption got the Energon, also known as our CNA, transfused inside your Equestrian energy."