22. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

Various muffled noises and the sound of her deep heavy breaths appeared as her hearing slowly decided to come back in full force. She scrunched her eyes at the bright light that was sipping through her closed eyelids. Her whole body was somewhat heavy, her muscles were fairly sore, but it still felt as if she had run a hundred miles. Her fingers began to twitch as she attempted to move her body, feeling something above and underneath, a soft light cloth and mattress. A bed. It was so comfortable. It felt like a cloud, yet her heart was pushing in her chest. Questions arose in her mind. Where was she? How did she get here? Was everything just a dream?

A loud excited gasp emerged, followed by a high-pitched female voice near her, "Guys! I think she is waking up!"

Another female tone shushed her as she whispered, "Shh, lower your tone. Give her some space."

She gradually started blinking, desperately trying to open her purple eyes and see what was happening through her glasses, squinting her eyes from the brightness that greeted her first.

As soon as she fully opened her eyes, she attempted to sharpen the blurred different colored figures ahead of her. She grunted and slowly sat up in a sitting position, a sharp pain hit the side of her head, making her slightly hiss and flinch from the aching. She pressed a palm on her temple.

Right at that moment, someone shouted, "TWILIIIIIGHT!"

"Oof!" Twilight winced as Pinkie hooped on her best friend who was lying on the small medical bed, tackling her in a big hug. Two hands wrapped over her body, giving her the tightest, most breath-taking embrace she had ever received, almost squeezing the life out of her.

"Sugarcube, she's probably still sore! Let her go!" Applejack alerted and moved the party girl away Twilight.

"Oopsies." Pinkie chuckled in embarrassment, "I got a bit excited."

"Twi, ya good?" Applejack looked at the purple teenager with concern.

"I'm fine, girls. Just a little a headache is all." she gave her an assuring smile. A hit of realization occurred to her as she saw her friends, then her own hands.

She was a human. They were all human.

Her arms had bandages here and there, her legs were covered by the white bed sheet. She removed it and saw her leg was all cleaned and professionally patched up, it seemed the girls' wounds had already been treated as well, "All of that was real, huh?"

Sunset chuckled, "You are not the only one who thought it was a crazy dream." she sat on the bed next to her and also gave her a hug, but this time it was much more delicate. Twilight gladly returned the gesture out of relief, soon all of her other friends approached and carefully joined in.

"It's great to see you are alright." Fluttershy added in a calm tone when they broke the group hug.

"Thank heavens you woke up, darling." added Rarity.

Twilight looked at her friends and then at her body again, "But... how did we get back to normal?"

"Remember when we all blacked out?" responded Sunset, "The others told us we all turned back into our original selves before we could even go through the portal. I'm not entirely sure what could've been the reason for that, probably because we were all drained from the strong power, but that's only my theory."

A noise of tiny upcoming metal pair of wheels could be perceived the instant they entered the medical bay, "Twilight Sparkle!" Fixit beamed with pleasure as he noticed the element of magic was up and moved near her bed, "What a relief, you have finally awakened!"

"Hello, Fixit." the girl smiled at the mini-con, "Thanks, for patching me up."

The orange robot stared at her in confusion and glanced at her leg, "This? Oh, I'm not the one you should be thanking."