°•✧008; Pretty When You Cry✧•°

Start from the beginning

Phoebe looks at his every move, seeing him sitting on the bed with her.

Phoebe shrugs, frowning at him. "Yeah...why wouldn't i be?"

"I don't know, maybe, 'cause you almost ate Isaac." Scott says.

Phoebe's eyes widened at him. "Wh-what? When did i? I didn't! Why would i?"

Scott stares at her amused. "Bad liar."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Out on the Vaughn's front porch, at night, couple nights ago, Isaac was seen with his back pressed against a wall, his eyes glancing into Phoebe's own.

Phoebe had her body pressed against his, her fingers caressing his lips, a seductive smirk playing upon her lips.

Her fingers caressing his face, then trailing across his shoulders.

"Phoebe, stop, please, stop." Isaac whispers.

Phoebe tilts her head to the side, a dark and dangerous smirk playing on her lips.

"Your lips are saying one thing, but, your body's reacting a different way." Phoebe smirks, lightly chuckling.

"Don't worry, this will be slow and painful, you don't even know what pain is..." Phoebe coldly smirks at him, her eyes lacking emotions.

Phoebe then placed her head on one of his broad shoulders, her fangs extending, lightly grazing across his skin, leaving goosebumps onto his skin, her smirking, enjoying the effect she still has on him.

Just in time, Phoebe had seen Allison's car stopping on the other side of the road, her getting out of the car.

Allison's eyes then saw Phoebe seducing Isaac, him just standing there and taking it, not moving a muscle, the Argent growing angry,  her then getting into her car, then furiously driving off.

Phoebe then pulled away, smirking at Isaac. "Aw, your girlfriend saw us..."

Phoebe then trailed her fingers down her eyes, doing a fake tear flowing action, feigning sympathy. "So sad."

Isaac growls lowly at the girl, who could care less about him. "You bitch."

Phoebe feigned innocence, her staring at him as if she didn't know what she was doing, which angered the Lahey, her enjoying how angry she made him.

The blood was changing her, into a different person, a person she didn't know existed.

Isaac then stormed away, Phoebe smirking at him, Isaac then turned around, him seeing her smirking at him, whilst mockingly wiggling her fingers at him.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe, avoiding his eye contact, remembering the events what had happened that night, her then getting up from the bed, standing by the window.

"I didn't eat him, i wasn't going to." Phoebe denies.

"But, you wanted to." Scott says, getting up from the bed.

Phoebe then sighs out, then turning around, to only find Scott in front of her, her jolting back in surprise.

"I don't know what's going on with me, that wasn't me, i didn't mean to do that, just like how i didn't mean to kill those people, but, Finn says they were Hunters and we shouldn't feel bad for killing the ones that wants to hunt us, but i–––i didn't know who they were, i was just–––just so hungry! It makes me sad!" Phoebe rambles, her eyes glancing everywhere but at him.