11 || Regrets and Risks

Jeongin's eyes slowly fluttered open.

He was a little dizzy still, the sound of the vital machine's beeps entering his ears as his eyes adjusted to the dim light in the room.

He raised his head and looked down, seeing his weak body lying on a hospital bed.
He saw his arms wrapped tightly and patched with bandages.

He survived.

"Fuck." He mumbled, dropping his head back on the pillow.

He limply turned his head on its side, blinking a few more times to adjust his still slightly blurry vision.

He saw Seungmin, sitting in a shitty plastic chair beside the bed with tear stained cheeks, completely knocked out asleep.

Jeongin gasped, an instant waved of guilt washing over him.

It had been about 3 hours since Seungmin had gotten there at about 12:00 am.

Jeongin was supposed to have woken up earlier but he didn't, and Seungmin ended up falling asleep around 2:30 am despite trying his hardest to stay awake.

"Minnie?" Jeongin called out quietly, reaching out his hand and placing his cold hand on Seungmin's cheek.

When he didn't respond, Jeongin took his hand away from Seungmin's face and pushed himself up on the bed.

He put his hand on the frame of the hospital bed, propping himself as he leaned over to Seungmin's ear.

"Seungmin, baby?" He whispered, jolting Seungmin awake.

Jeongin felt a little bad for waking him up, he could tell he was tired but he was so pretty to Jeongin anyways.

Seungmin quickly jumped into actions, blinking a few times before his hands shot up and grabbed Jeongin's face, his breath quickening.

"Baby... baby, oh my god." He said frantically standing up and standing over the hospital bed, accidentally pushing Jeongin back down onto it, but he didn't care.

Seungmin got on top of Jeongin on the small bed, hugging Jeongin's waist tightly and putting his face into his chest.

"Oh my fucking god, I thought I lost you..." Seungmin started to tear up again, breathing shakily into his boyfriend's chest.

Jeongin felt so guilty.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"Don't say sorry, please just never do it again." Seungmin lifted his head from Jeongin's chest, putting his hands behind Jeongin's head and locking his soft hair with his fingers gently.

"I know, I won't I'm-" Seungmin narrowed his eyes at Jeongin.

"Don't." Jeongin just nodded, turning his head away from Seungmin.

Seungmin tugged on Jeongin's hair slightly making him face him.

"You hear me?" He said sternly, Jeongin nodded again, this time not bothering to turn away.

Seungmin wasn't gonna ask what happened, why he did it. It was to soon for that.

Seungmin took a deep breath, taking Jeongin's face into his hands once again.
He closed his eyes, pulling Jeongin's lips to his and leaving a small peck.

A smile tugged at the corners and Jeongin's mouth, he returned a peck onto Seungmin's lips which cause him to smile as well.

"Don't ever leave me, please. I love you." Seungmin caressed his cheek with his thumb, Jeongin smiled a little more.

"I promise. I love you to."

Jeongin pulled Seungmin down onto him in a hug, nuzzling his cheek into Seungmin's hair. Jeongin took in his boyfriend's warmth, seemingly every feeling and thought he had washing away for the moment.