6 || Fruity Hours

"Can I kiss you?" Minho cut off Jisung, taking a step closer to him. Jisung's eyes widened immediately, his mouth opening a little out of shock.

This was definitely the last thing he expected Minho to say, and it was honestly the last thing Minho expected himself to say either.

"You, what...? Can-" Minho took another step closer, pushing Jisung against the wall and resting his arm against the wall above his head, leaning his face close to his.

"I don't know what it is about you." Minho whispered looking into Jisung's eyes as he spoke, all of the nervousness he had only a few seconds ago seemingly vanishing.

As for Jisung, he stood there, his hands held up awkwardly in front of his waist.

"I don't get it, how you keep drawing me back in without even trying, it's making me question everything." Minho sighed, looking at the ground for a moment before meeting Jisung's eyes again, leaning in a bit closer.

"So?" He asked, tilting his head towards Jisung, wanting his consent before he actually did anything.

"Oh, right. Uh, y-you can." Jisung snapped out of the daze Minho's voice and face put on him.

Minho wasted no time, tilting his chin up and closing his eyes to meet his lips with Jisung's, as if he'd been waiting for it to happen.

Jisung was caught off guard by how quickly he kissed him and closed his eyes to, but quickly reacted and kissed him back, tilting his head slightly as he raised up his hands to hold Minho's face, Minho's arm still pressed against the wall above him.

Minho leaned into him a little more with his body, getting more into the kiss that they both assumed would've stopped by now. Minho realized that kissing Jisung was just like kissing anyone else he liked, if not better.

Jisung was in heaven, he couldn't believe that he may have actually managed to turn Minho at least a little gay.
He thought that Minho would pull away quickly, but he did quite the opposite.

It seemed like Minho wanted it to keep going, for the kiss not to end for a while at least.

Minho's arm slid down the wall, sliding his hand underneath Jisung's head, acting as a cushion and something to pull him close all at once.

Minho pulled away for a few seconds, both taking a moment to breath.

"Damn..." Minho whispered, opening his eyes and staring into Jisung's, Jisung staring back with his mouth open slightly from shock, but a glimpse of happiness on his face.

After a few seconds of silence, a small grin spread across Jisung's face. Minho noticed and smirked slightly, moving his face closer again, tilting his head for a better angle.

He stopped right before their lips would touch, his breath hovering over Jisung's lips.

Minho's half lidded eyes finally shut before giving Jisung a short but deep kiss of which Jisung returned.
Minho pulled his head back again, breathing a little heavily.

"Thanks." Minho said softly with a very small smile before taking his hands off of Jisung and leaving the area with a slowly growing smile on his face.

Jisung stood there, in shock but bliss all at once. The hottest guy he's ever met just kissed him, and he didn't even really have to try.

Jisung shook himself out of his daze and ran back to his class, but he was still a bit shaken up by the whole interaction.

He kept thinking about Minho's lips, how they perfectly fit with his when they kissed. He thought about the way he stared into his eyes, and planted that final kiss.