5 || Positions

"Oh, he is dead." Jisung said, scoffing and sticking his phone in his pocket as he started leaving his car, sprinting towards the building Minho had just walked into.

He spotted Minho down the hall as he entered the dorm building.

"Hey! I'm gonna kill you!" Jisung shouted, running towards Minho.

Minho glanced back before laughing and making a run for it to his dorm, laughing harder as he sprinted down the hall.

Minho got to his dorm, quickly getting inside and going to close the door, but Jisung put his foot between the door and wall, glaring at Minho as he pried the door open.

"Oh fuck." Minho said, his smile dropping at the deadly stare Jisung was giving him before running to his room as fast as he could, Jisung chasing after him.

Minho tried to close his bedroom door, but once again Jisung managed to get in before he did, holding the twenty in his hand.

"Take the money, NOW." Jisung glared at him, pressing the bill into Minho's chest.

"Fine... not!" Minho took the bill, sticking it into Jisung's jean pocket and running out of the room.

"You're not going anywhere!" Jisung laughed, grabbing Minho shoulders and pulling him back, taking the twenty out of his pocket and putting it in front of Minho's face.

"Take it or I'll shove it in your mouth." Jisung threatened, still laughing a little.

"No you won't." Minho said, laughing as well. Jisung stopped laughing and glared at him, squinting his eyes.

"You asked for it." Jisung grabbed the back of his head and tried to put the dollar bill in his mouth, but Minho pulled away and tackled Jisung's stomach, pushing him onto his bed.

"Damn it!" Jisung exclaimed, huffing and closing his eyes tight out of frustration.

"It's not fair when..." Jisung cut himself off as he opened his eyes, realizing the position they were in.

Minho had his legs on either side of Jisung's, and his hands on Jisung's bare waist, hovering over Jisung whose back was lied down on the bed.

Both of them blushed, Jisung's breath getting a little heavier and Minho's eyes wide as the two stared at eachother.

"Minho, do you have any tooth... paste..." Changbin stopped at doorway to Minho's room, his jaw basically dropping to the floor.

Minho's head immediately turned to Changbin, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Uh, it's not what it looks like!" Minho said, backing off of Jisung, not breaking eye contact with Changbin.

Jisung slowly stood up off of Minho's bed, his face slowly turning less red as he stood there with his mouth slightly agape.

"It sure looks like that though!" Changbin said, his eyes wide.

"I should leave." Jisung said, chuckling awkwardly and picking up the twenty dollar bill that had fallen of the floor, pressing it against Minho's chest as he made eye contact with him for a second before quickly leaving his the dorm.

"I can explain-"

"CAN YOU?!" Changbin shouted, laughing loudly as he walked up to Minho.

"Yes! Ok so, Jisung took me out for lunch and insisted he pay, but as we left I sorta stuck twenty bucks in his pocket cause I felt bad about him paying." Minho explained frantically.

"Still doesn't explain why you were on top of him like that." Changbin snickered.

"I WASN'T- whatever. He chased after me to make me take back the money and we were just messing around but when I tackled him, we ended up... like that." Minho continued, sighing as he sat on his bed.